Chapter 43

I looked in the mirror and laughed historically at my reflection. I had just let Ben do my makeup and I can honestly say, I look like a circus clown.

I had four different types of eye shadow on, two different lip stick colors spread mostly on the outside of my mouth, too much blush;mostly on my forehead, and I looked like a ghost. And for some totally normal reason, my eyebrows were green.

Ben leaned on the frame Of the bathroom door "I think I did a marvelous job. You look absolutely stunning baby" He smiled

"Oh really?" I asked raising an eyebrow "Lets say it was out first time meeting. If I looked like this, would've you still offered to take me home? Or even date me?"

He scoffed

"Shit, right then ad there I would hop on one knee and ask you to marry you" He giggled

"Your such a child" I laughed rolling my eyes "Now if you don't mind, I need to shower"

"Great. Lets go" He smirked

"Shut up" I laughed

"No baby. I'm serious. We've never done that, and I want to take a cute shower with you" He smiled

"Fine. Get in here dork" I said pulling him by his arm into the bathroom. I shut the door, Locked it and turned around.

Ben was already half naked and almost ready to go. I giggled and tore off my shirt, my bra, and my pants.

He smiled sweetly

"I love you so much, baby"

"I love you too Ben, to the moon and back" I smiled. He gave me a warm smile

"Well, look at that your still dressed!' He laughed

"But so are you" I giggled

"Well then!" He yelled lowering his boxers. I covered my face and laughed. He took hold of both sides of my underwear and pulled it down swiftly. I brought my hands down from my face, tilted my head to side and just watched him.

He stood up, turned around walked to the bathtub to turn the water on.

I let my hair loose from my pony tail and Ben picked me up bridal style

"BEN!" I squealed. He giggled and walked over to the tub. He placed me down softly and jumped in with me. Water splashed all over my hair and i squealed

"HOW DARE YOU WET MY HAIR! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO DO THIS IN THE MORNING. GOD YOU ARE SO INSENSITIVE!" I yelled at Ben

"And this is why i love you. Now, hand me he soap" He said trying not to smile

I rolled my eyes and reached behind me and grabbed a small bottle of body wash and handed it to him.

He opened the bottle and poured some pink soap onto a wet towel, He looked up at me and smiled

He scrubbed my arms, chest, stomach, back, and legs

"Almost all clean" He smiled

"Baby, what do you mean 'Almost'? you've washed me" I said

"I still need to wash your hair silly" He giggled

"Right" I laughed

"Turn around" He softly said grabbing a bottle of shampoo.

I turned my back against him and deeply sighed. Not one of those bad sighs, but a good one.

I just don't understand any of this.

Before Ben, my life was miserable. I didn't have anything to live for and most of the time, I just wanted to die. For so long, I just wanted to feel something, because I was so tired if feeling nothing. I wanted something to live for. And the then I met Ben. And this man changed me completely. This man has put me through hell, but through heaven as well. This man has seen my darkest sides and knows my deepest secrets, but is still here. This man thinks I'm perfect. This man loves me. And I, very much so, love him. I love him more than anything else I have ever loved. And I have loved him all along, I just didn't know it. But I did now. And honestly, that's all that mattered to me.