Chapter 11

I swear if he opened his mouth a little more he would be drooling.

"Bloody shit.. I mean hell bloody....I me-mean b-bloody hell" he stuttered
It made me laugh.
"Rachel pardon my British but your hot as fuck. Holy crumpets"
I started to blush so much.

He grabbed the hem of his shirt and tore if off exposing his oh-so-sexy tattooed chest. I bit my lip without even realizing it.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking "I think I'm a little more sexy than you are"

I felt confidence hit.

"Oh really" I said
I reached for the back of my bra and unhooked it easily. I slid the straps off exposing myself and looked at him.

"Holy..." He said biting his lip

"You were saying,Ben"

He started to shake. I ran to him and jumped on him. He placed me on the bed and kissed me aggressively while pressing his chest against mine, holy shit he was muscular. He pushed me down harder on the bed with his pelvis so that I could feel him. And I did. I ran my nails across his back and he groaned. His kisses went from my lips down to my stomach in a straight line. When he reached my underwear with his teeth he tugged it down sending chills up my spine. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He went up my body to kiss again and ran his hand down my belly. Right before he reached his destination he stopped and looked at me. I gave him reassurance with my eyes. He proceeded. He put abut half an inch oh his finger in when I cried out in pain and backed away from him.

Holy shit that hurt.