Chapter 35

(Bens P.O.V)

What the actual fuck. I do care about Rachel. And then Alex just had to appear. Horrible timing really. I'm fucking pissed off, but I need to pee.

I didn't want to see anybody right now; especially Alex.

I walked upstairs and walked down the extremely long hallway. Why the hell was it so long? How many people lived in this house?

I reached for the doorknob but sadly, it was locked. I groaned and sighed. I knocked on the door and waited and waited and waited. I knocked once again and this time all I heard was some really loud moaning coming from the other side of the door. Really? In the fucking bathroom? There are sir plus rooms in this house, but, they decide to fuck in the bathroom . Ok.

'What other room has a bathroom?' I thought. Vic's room maybe?

I walked into the middle of the hallway and tried to figure out which room was his. So many damn doors. I took a wild guess and walked to a random room. I opened the door for my eyes to see a couple having sex against the wall. Oh, okay. Wrong room. I quickly closed the door and went into wonder again.

There were these two doors. One door was black and the other door was red. All the other doors were white. How did I not notice this before? Mexicans are so confusing. Both doors were plain and dark. I decided to go to the red door first. I opened the door and walked in. The room was neatly organized, the floor was rugged, there was posters on the wall of everything, and there was a drum-set and a flute on a night stand and I just knew it was mike's room. I smiled at how young Mike acted.

I turned around and closed the door. I went along to the black door and opened it. The room was quaint and neat. The floor was rugged as well, there was a microphone and a white guitar with green stripes on the left side on his bed and I immediately knew it was Vic's room. It was small, clean and quiet. I walked straight to the other side of the room and heard someone breath. I looked down to the right side of me and stared at the face of a shattered girl. Her eyes were puffy and blood shot red. She was sobbing and her hair was messed up; as if she had been pulling it. Her knees were tucked into her Chest and she was hugging them. She was dressed in different clothing and my heart broke. This all looked too familiar to me.

Seeing this girl will break me every time, and the worst part of it all, was that it was my fault

"Rachel" I breathed. She looked up and me and broke down even more. Waay too familiar to me. She dropped her head on her knees and just sobbed. I walked to her and sat down on the floor in front of her. She looked up at my eyes and cried harder, but never looked away. I placed my hand on her knee but she pushed it away

"Stop just stop" She sobbed

"Please talk to me"

"Why did you save me? Why didn't you just let me die!" She sobbed loudly

"Rachel, oh Rachel, don't talk like that. " I said pulling her on my lap somehow.

"why?" She mumbled into my chest

"Rachel, when I met you I promised you I would never let anything happen to you, and you know perfectly well that I'm not one to break promises. I could never ever let you die" I said honestly. I could pour my heart out to her. That's one thing I couldn't do with Alex.

"I don't want to be alive" she cried

"Don't talk like that. People would be miserable if you die, I know I'd be.." I said trailing off at the last sentence

" NO! No one would care. Tell me, who would care, give me one, just one example!" She said quietly.

"Oh I don't know, maybe... ME!" I said. She looked up at me and closed her eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I need to get out of here" she said standing up.

She walked away and I quickly stood up as well.

"Don't Rachel. Don't leave like that again" She stopped, shocked at my words. She took a loud breath and kept walking. I felt my heart get ripped out of my chest.. Again, Go figure.

(Rachel's POV)

I need to get out here. Right fucking now. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck..

I practically ran down the hallway wiping my tears leaving everything behind me. I ran downstairs; but didn't trip. I looked around knowing what I wanted to do. Anger was filling my body quickly.

I heard a high pitched laugh and I knew it was her. I could hear her heels clicking against the tile floor. She went outside. I followed.

I stepped out the door and stood up straight looking everywhere for her. Anastasia. I saw her and hair and smirked. I walked I've to her trying not to catch any attention drawn to me. I was facing her back as she was laughing with some guy. Yeah bitch in hilarious I know.

Without any thought I lifted my leg and kicked her in the back of her knee causing her to almost fall. So close.

She spun around, my arm swung back, fist clenched into a ball and swung forward strucking her in the left jaw. I pulled my arm back then punched her nose. I pulled back and punched her cheek. She fell straight down onto the concrete floor. It didn't take me time, I pulled my leg back and swung forward kicking her ribs, then her thigh. I kicked and kicked. I dropped down to my knees so that I was straddling her and punched. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Punch. Punch. Punch. Blood was pooling out of her nose and she was gagging up blood. Punch. Punch. Punch. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Punch. Punch. Punch.

"Rachel stop !!" Jamie screamed pulling me up and holding me back.

She rolled on her side and spot out blood. She looked at me with gritted teeth and tears in her eyes.

"What the fuck was that for ?!" Anastasia screamed at me.

Anger rose inside me.

"You almost fucking killed me!"

"It was an accident!" She cried

"It doesn't matter if it wasn't for Ben I would be dead right now and you wouldn't be able to to take that back! I'd be gone and your saying it was an accident" I screamed louder.

She started to cry really loud.

"Cry me a fucking river bitch!" I spat. I shrugged off Jamie's arms and gave her a disgusting look. I turned away and walked towards the door. Emily and Angel were sanding by the door with a worried look on their faces. I walked to them

"I'm fine. I promise. I just want to take a walk. I don't want to be here right now and alone okay ?" I said softly ignoring the anger inside of me.

"Just be careful okay ?" Emily said.

I nodded and kissed both of them on the cheek. I walked inside looking around to find an anger releaser but I didn't want to punch anyone else tonight. You know those moments when you're full blow. Pissed and then anger turns into tears ? Yeah that's what just happened to me. I started crying ; hard. I started crying for everything. I started crying for the fact that I couldn't swim, for Ben, for that bitch Anastasia, for being strong for too long and just being stupid. All I knew was that I needed to get out of here. Now. Right FUCKING NOW!