Getting Ready To Party

Henry's POV

Avalon and I decided to go shopping for decorations. Our party is going to be so amazing, well I think it will be. I went outside of the store for a minute and left Avalon inside. I noticed a girl walking towards me.

"Hey" the girl said.

"Hi?" I whispered.

"What time is the party?"

"It will start at about nine." I wondered how she new about the party.

"Okay. I'll see you there." she smiled.

Avalon then walked up and grabbed my hand. The girl's smile began to fade.

"I have an outfit for me and you. Who's this?" Avalon asked.

"This is..." I stopped to let the girl answer.

"Diana. Nice to meet you." the girl answered. "I should go and get ready."

"Nice meeting you." Avalon said as the girl walked away.

Cayden's POV

I start to get the house ready with William and Charlie, while Avalon and Henry are out shopping for decorations.

"Why do you seem so excited for the party? You usually hate these things." William questions.

"I'm not excited." I lie.

"Yes. You are. Even I can tell." Charlie stated.

"Maybe he is excited to see all of the girls." William whispers.

"Not all of the girls." I whisper back.

"But there is a girl that you're excited to see?" Charlie asks while opening the door for Avalon and Henry.

"Wait! What did I just walk in on? Who is excited to see what girl?" Avalon questions with excitement.

I looked at Avalon and walked out the door to help Henry with the bags. When I come back in Avalon looked at me and smiled.

"Who's the girl?" Avalon asked.

"Her name is Diana. And I'm actually late for coffee with her." I answer.

"Sure. 'Coffee'. You said Diana. I think Henry and I just met her. She's so pretty." Avalon says, without giving me room to speak. "You better go get ready for 'coffee'. I bet she's waiting on you right now."

Avalon then pushes me out the front door. Seems like she's happy that I am moving on from Sophie.