"No. If that's the case that we'll never see each other again, I will make that statement false. I will see you again, and I'll make sure of it."

I nodded my head, then turned away from him. Sighing out a deep sigh, I took in a sip of my tea, feeling intoxicated by the mixed lemon and honey flavor. It was sweet of him for making this for me, as it helped me calm down a little bit. My face was slightly puffy, and my eyes didn't hurt no more. Sadly, I won't be getting anymore comfort like this for a while. Let's hope my cousin is...decent enough and caring enough to cherish me as much as Harry does.

The both of us just sat there staring outside the window, watching the commotion that was happening outside by the residents and tourists of this city. The ones that had the choice to stay here, and the ones that chose to go forward and visit places they've never been to.  It was all a mix of tourists, and regulars of the city/country.  Everyone of different cultures, and ones of the same were scattered along the streets of London.

When it's my time to step off of the plane, and enter a new place, I'll be unknown of my surroundings.  Although I haven't explored much of London, or even England, I knew some places. Once I get to Miami, I'll be constantly asking questions regarding where to go, how to fit in, and just how to live my life there in another huge city.

"Rose..." Harry interrupted the silence, turning himself so his whole body could face me.  I put my cup down, and turned myself to him, wondering what he is going to say.  Raising my eyebrow, I pushed for him to talk as soon as I got into a comfortable criss-cross position.

He moved closer to me, getting up on his knees so he could tower over me.  Harry looked quite intimidating, with his piercing green eyes and broad body.  With my lack of body fat, and muscle, I was fragile to him.  If he'd even have a small grip on my arm he could snap it like a twig.  That's why he was so...terrorizing.

I moved up with him as soon as our bodies were only inches apart, his hand coming in contact with my face, caressing my cheek gently.  My hand moved up to grab his wrist, with my other hand moving up to hold the back of his neck.  I could feel my heartbeat quicken with every little movement of the both of us leaning towards each other.  When I could feel his breath on my face, I smiled, just before I took the nape of his neck and pulled him towards me, lunging in for a deep kiss.

We moved our lips against each other without any foreign and unknown experiences.  Every little peck had ounces of likeness, desire, but also sadness in them.  The both of us know that once we pull apart, that kiss will be our last, and that we'd never ever feel it again.  That worries me.

Harry didn't hesitate to pry open my mouth with his own, slipping in his tongue.  I frowned my eyebrows, unknown and feeling weird at the feeling of his touching mine, but I went with it.  Our tongues danced, and tangled together, the taste of honey, lemon, and Harry's minty toothpaste.  It was weird, but something about it made my stomach twist, and the many butterflies that had appeared in it flutter.

Harry's hand had been removed from my face, and had started to move down the side of my body. When he reached my butt I jumped, and pulled away from the kiss, catching my breath whilst chucking breathlessly.  He mouthed sorry, and smiled before pulling me back in, his head dipping into the small curve of my neck.

I gulped at the feeling of his pink, plump lips on my neck, small kisses trailing up and down.  My hand moved up more so I could grab a handful of his brown hair, pulling and tugging at it once he got to the spot below my ear.  I let out a soft whimper, and closed my eyes as I breathed out a short noise that described the little pleasure I felt with the contact Harry was giving to me.

The sound of Harry's cell phone vibrating interrupted our small intimate moment, making the both of us pull away.  I sat back down on the bed, my legs tucked in close to my chest, and my forehead resting on my knees.  Listening as Harry opened up his phone, and looked at the message that he had gotten.  I could hear the small clicks of buttons that he had clicked, replying to the person who had to have sudden contact with Harry at this moment.

Feeling of Harry shifting, and moving off the bed had made me look back up.  He was already grabbing my packed bags that the girls had helped me get together, and hurriedly walking out the door before coming back for another trip, grabbing the rest of them.

Once he had gotten rid of all the cases of my clothes, and necessities, he walked back in the bedroom and looked at me with a despaired look on his face.  I knew what this meant, and that wasn't good.  It was time to go.

"Y-You're uncle is outside with a vehicle ready to drop you off at the airport." Harry looked down sadly, then back up at me.  I nodded and moved to get off of the bed, standing up and slowly following him out the door to meet my uncle.

Chris was smiling when I walked outside, his back leaning against the vehicle with his arms crossed.  I turned around to look at Harry who also had a smile on his face, though I knew that smile was fake.  When I looked at him, I raised an eyebrow, and managed to get out a few words,"You are coming with me right?  To the airport?"

"Of course." He replied, and followed Chris and I in the vehicle, which had left a few minutes after I was ready to leave Harry's home.  The home that was now becoming smaller and smaller in my vision as we rode off to leave to the airport.

"I just wanted to say thank you guys...for everything." I blurted out quietly, looking at the five boys who helped me escape an island a long time ago.  Not forgetting their girlfriends, I looked at Perrie and Eleanor with a thankful look on my face, "Thanks to you two also for everything...giving me advice and just helping me in general."

I took in a deep breath, and let it out shakily before pulling them all in for a hug.  After that, we all got separate hugs and exchanged a few words before I heard a woman in the intercom announce a few words that had told me that my plane would be leaving in a few minutes.

"Say your last goodbyes, it's time to go.  Rachel is waiting for us in Miami already." Chris interrupted me, patting my back.  I nodded my head, and wiped my eyes to rid the tears that were falling from them.  Sighing, I didn't hesitate to say a few more goodbyes and hug everyone a few times more.  When it was time to leave, all the people were closing in, and had blocked my view from the seven people who made my life worthwhile.  When someone blocked Harry from me, I suddenly started crying more, yelling, "Harry!"

Hearing his voice call my name made me try to find him amongst all the other people that were scattered around the airport.  Chris had been grasping my arm and pulling me away in every direction that I had lost where my friends were.  It wasn't until I heard my name being called one more time, and a man run towards me that I realized it was Harry who still wasn't ready to see me leave.  "Rosalie!"

"Harry...I-" I started, but he cut me off.

"Don't leave me, please!  Don't forget about me...we will see each other again, I promise!  It will be soon, I will see your face soon.  I will kiss you again, touch you again, and I will laugh with you again.  Don't forget, and please, don't let go.  Don't let your feelings go, don't let me go, because I won't do it if you won't."

I had no time to reply, and no vision of him to tell him what was on my mind eye-to-eye.  I had already left the building, and I had already entered the plane.

Holding my hand to my heart with my head down, I whispered to myself of what I wanted to reply to Harry, but couldn't, "I won't let go.  Not ever, not never."