Chapter 29

~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take."

---Garroth's Pov---

"D-Does Laurence know I'm back?" Y/N asks quietly. "Yes, but I'm the only one who knows you remember." I whisper, just loud enough for her to hear.

She nods and continues to lay on my side. She was shaking from what I felt and I was hearing quiet sniffles. "Does Laurence still like me?" She asks, her voice cracking a little.

So, this is what she's afraid of.

"No," I state. "He still loves you." I feel her tense up. "He shouldn't." She says, almost whispering.

"Why?" I question. "Because if he still loves me then he's going to want to be around me. I don't want to hurt him Garroth."

"Y-" I start, but was cut off by Aphmau running up with tears streaming down her face. "Z-Z-Z" She studders, watching Y/N stand up.

"A-Aphmau are you alright?" She asks the hyperventilating woman. "D-Do you remember?" She finally spits out.

Y/N nods her head. Aphmau runs over and hugs her as tight as she possibly could. "Oh Irene you're okay! We have to tell Laurence!" She yells happily.

I see Y/N tense up again. "Maybe if we have time later. Why did you come up here?" I say, trying to change the subject.

Aphmau let's go of her and faces towards me. "Zenix is back." She says, shaking. "Who's Zenix?" Y/N asks, quivering.

"Y/N stay here. Me and Aphmau have to go." I state quickly. "No I can help! Tell me what's going on!" She yells.

"Someone's coming after you, alright? Trust me." I tell her before basically jumping down the ladder. I waited at the entrance of the prison for Aphmau and as soon as she got there we started running.

"Do you have any idea why he would be here?" Aphmau asks worriedly. "He probobly wants to take Y/N back. We can't let him." I state, watching as she nods her head in agreement.

By the time we got to the entrance of the gate, Laurence and Zoey were already there. "Hand her over and I won't destroy this d- oh, look who joined us." Zenix says, cackling.

"Just go away Zenix!" I yell harshly. "Oh but Garroth, I can't. I have to bring Y/N home."

He starts running at me with his blade but it was blocked. I look to where he had stopped moving and see Y/N there. "What are you doing here?! I specifically told you to stay in the prison!" I yell at her.

"G-Go away." She says to Zenix. "Leave these people alone."

Laurence starts running towards her and he suddenly gets launched back, right into a tree. "What the-" He starts, rubbing his head.

"Stop. I'm sick of you guys thinking you can just fight all of my problems for me. I'm strong enough to do it myself." She hisses.

I was immediately confused on why she reacted that way but I was immediately snapped out of my thoughts when Zoey and Aphmau started running towards the two shadow knights. Me and Laurence look at eachother and immediately we start running towards them.

"I SAID STOP!" She yells. We suddenly all run into a wall. We all look around us and there's a dome surrounding us. "H-How is this possible?" Aphmau asks, shaking.