Chapter 26

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

"True love isn't easy but it must be fought for, because once you find it, it can never be replaced."

---Laurence's Pov---

I run after the girl i saw. Those eyes were Y/N's but why was Garroth and Aphmau putting her in jail. I know she gave up for us but what did she do to deserve that?

"Aphmau who was that? I need to see her." I say starting to push through her. She stops me with her hands on my shoulders.

"NO! N-No i-uh-mean i'm not going to l-let you guard on your day o-off." She says, with a worried look. "Uh-Aphmau i already have work today."

She looks at me wide eyed. "Th-Then i am giving you a day off to s-spend with L-Luna. Buh-Bye!" She says pushing me.

"Aphmau what's your problem. That's really Y/N isn't it?" She nods slowly. I push past her as she sighs.

I hear somebody up the ladder as i climb up slowly. As i witness the person my eyes open. It was Y/N, balled up in a corner. Her normal smile was replaced with a frown and her joyful eyes looked dead. She was wearing shadow knight armor and i could sense the evil radiating off of her.

She started singing and i smiled. Her voice was still beautiful.

"So it's really you huh?" I say and she immediately snaps her face towards me.

Tears were streaming down her face and she wipes some of them away. "W-Who are you? I-I recognize y-you but i don't remember."

My eyes grow wide. "I'm L-Laurence. How can you not remember me?!" I yell. She looks startled.

"I-I just...." She starts before i take another step. "AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?! HOW?!"

She stands up in between her tears. "I'M SORRY OKAY?!" I walk closer to her so we were inches apart.

"SASHA DID THIS TO ME ARIGHT?! I-" She was cut off by my lips on hers. Her eyes go wide and i continue. She wasn't kissing back but she wasn't pulling away either.

I let go and see she was blushing super hard. "W-Why did y-you.......I'm going to be sick." She states as she runs to the window. She throws up and i hold her hair back. "I think i'm going to pass ou-" She fell to the ground and i catch her.

Garroth suddenly runs in and gets worried. "What's wrong with her!" He yells. I stare at her worriedly. "She just p-passed out!" I yell back, checking her pulse. It was regular. Good.

I breathe a sigh of relief and Garroth grabs her from me. "Go spend the day with Luna. I'm sure she'll be glad to spend time with her father."

I nod and walk out. It's been three years and she's finally back. I've never let go of the thought she'd return. Y/N is strong and i'll make sure she remembers me, because i still love her.

---Y/N's Dreams Pov---

I look around and i see a man with platinum blond hair and emerald eyes looking concerned. I back away from him and i grab my sword, holding it in front of me.

"Who are you?!" I scream and he frowns.

"You don't remember me either huh?" I shake my head slightly. "We are running out of time. Do you want your memory back?"

I nod, slightly lowering my sword. "I-I want to know i'm not a monster and i want to know why i felt so weird around Laurence...." I say, quietly.

He nods. "Your not a monster okay? Your a warrior, an angelic being. Your strong and i know you'll get through this. Just-Believe me. Believe me and you'll be okay. Stay yourself and keep close to your light, because it's worth fighting for."

I stare at him in worry and he walks close to me. He grabs the necklace that i always keep around my neck and takes it off. He whispers something to it, puts it back on me, and kisses my forehead.

He wraps me in a hug.

"I wish you luck my fallen angel."

Woooooooooooo! I'm very proud of this chapter to be honest. I don't know what it is about it but i'm glad i finally finished it. Anyway, imma start the next one. Till then, Ciao!
~Ally<3