Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

Play the song while reading, it adds to the chapter.

---Y/N's Pov---

I don't want anyone to promise me anything again. I've realized it just makes everything worse.

"I'll be back soon i promise."

"I'll stay by your side i promise."

I'm so sick of all of this promising! I use my arm to wipe away some of the tears and Nicole lets go of me.

"Who was that a-at the door N-Nicole?" I ask, trying not to break out into sobs again. "No one, it was no one Y/N." She looks away.

"Nicole. Who. Was. That?!" I say, my voice getting louder. "NO ONE!!" She screams.

Then i realize something. "That was L-Laurence wasn't it?" I quietly mutter. "Y-Yes." She says, almost in a whisper.

"I need to go back to Phoenix Drop." I say, forcefully. She looks down. "You promise i won't see you like that again? I don't want to see you about to kill yourself again Y/N."

I nod slowly. "I promise, and i DO keep my promises."

I run out the door towards my home. I need to know why he keeps lying. I NEED to know. My hands form fists as i run out of the gate.

Soon enough i see Laurence walking back to Phoenix Drop as well. I trip over a rock and i felt the my face slam into the ground. I hear shuffling and i groan. Standing up, i notice Laurence running over. I grit my teeth, knowing where this was going.

"I need to exp-" I shake my head. "I saw you kissing Katelyn. There isn't anything TO explain." I start walking past him and he grabs my hand holding me back.

"Let go of me! Just.......Just let me go. I have to do the same." I say, almost in a whisper. I rip my hand out of his grip and i run towards my home, almost in tears.

"LISTEN TO ME!" He yells and i stop. "Why do you keep lying to me? I love you Laurence and i'm only doing what's best for you. I'm like shattered glass and i don't want you hurt, so listen to ME Laurence."

I walk away, the tears stinging my eyes. I don't want to give him up, but you know what they say. If you love them, let them go.

---Katelyn's Pov--- (Short Pov)

I'm glad he kissed me. Once again it just shows that he loves me more then that little demon spawn. I tried to be friends before but look at what she did!

Who helped Laurence in the Irene dimension? Me. Who is actually strong? Me. I don't know what he saw in her. I love him way more then she ever has and ever will. I walk out of the house and Aphmau walks up to me.

"WHAT THE IRENE DID YOU DO TO Y/N!" She screeches. I laugh. "I never did anything Aphmau, now calm your jets. Laurence kissed ME, not the other way around."

She puts her arm to my throat, pinning me to the wall of Y/N's house. "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! SHE'S MY FRIEND!" I push her off and she walks away.

I chuckle. "Laurence is finally mine and there is nothing ANYONE can do about it."

So sorry for the short chapter! I am going up north and it's like a 3 hour drive and i decided to finish the one i had pre-made. I'll get a longer one out tomorrow i swear. Have a good break! Ciao!
~Ally<3