1.5

"What do you mean you can't go back?!" Rena screeched.

"Please help me!" Cameron cried, she couldn't let her parents down again.

"No. You're such a bitch Cameron. Why the fuck didn't you tell me?!" Serena took in a shaky breath "You've been to fucking prison?! What the hell Cam!"

~~~

Serena sighed rubbing her hands over her face, as she sat in the cell.

She glared over at the other body in the corner. This was her fault. She should have never listened to Cam. Serena should have look at the Matt situation differently.

Serena wanted to see him.

"You can have your call now." The guard unlocked the cell and pulled Serena out.

Rena stumbled to the phone, her legs had fallen asleep half an hour ago, and had yet to wake up.

Picking up the phone Serena dialed the number she knew by heart. The number that started it all.

"Matt."

~~~~~

"Rena," Matt let out a shaken breath "I was so worried."

"Matt."

"Why the hell haven't you call?!" Matt snapped.

"Matt."

"I though something bad happened to you. I was scared to death."

The line went silent, the only sounds that could be heard was Matt's breathing.

"Matt," Serena paused trying to find the right wording "I need your help."

"Anything Rena."

~~~

Serena awoke to the sounds of Cam's screeching. She rubbed her eyes while sitting up.

The guards were dragging Cameron out and into a van.

"She is being transported."

Serena nodded her head. She was finally free from Cam.

"Serena!"

Serena's head darted to the main door. There he stood. There they all stood.

"Matthew."

The guard rolled his eyes and unlocked the cell. As Serena past she caught the words "stupid young love."

Serena stopped, her gaze set on Matt.

"Rena."

Matthew's open arms made Rena want to hug him and never let go.

"Matt."

Rena's legs moved faster than she could talk. She was suddenly consumed in warmth. The smell of Axe felled her nose.

"I'm sorry Matt. " her voice muffled by Matthew's chest.

"I'm glad you're okay Rena." Matt stroked her hair soothingly as he held her in his arms.

~~~~~

I finally updated guys! PLEASE DONT HATE ME! I've been super busy with school and sports.

This chapter sucks. It was written in a hurry.

xoxo,
   Aubrey.