1.4

Serena ignored all of the cast's attempts to contact her. There had been multiple text messages from each wondering why she wasn't answering.

"You need to come out of your room! Go out and do something!" Serena ignored her friends attempts on getting her out of her room.

Her room was her safe haven. She was safe here, but out there. Out there was now considered a war zone.

"Serena." Cameron sighed "You need to get out. Please."

"Why?" Serena questioned, her head slightly tilted to the side.

"Because it's not good to be cooped up in your room for days."

"I've come out," Rena paused pushing her face in her comforter "sometimes."

"To get food and go to the bathroom. When was the last time you've had an actual conversation?" Cameron questioned. She hated seeing her best friend like this.

"Umm. I've had plenty of conversations."

"When?"

"I uh I talked to Mr. Teddy an hour ago."

Cam rolled her eyes "I meant with an actual human being smart ass."

"Well next time be more specific."

"What have they done to my best friend?"

"They made her fall in love with a guy she'll never have Cam."

Cam watched as Rena's eyes pooled with tears. Her brown orbs now glazed over. Her face loosing it's olive complexion, becoming an ivory color.

"Rena." Cam sighed, her heart aching for the brunette sitting in front of her.

"They lied to me Cam. I'm so stupid."

"Hey look at me Rena. You shouldn't cry over them. Don't waste your tears."

Cam gently wiped away the tears that have managed to escape Rena's eyes.

Cam smirked devilish as a idea popped into her head.

"What?" Rena let out a shaky breath, know exactly what that look meant.

"Don't get sad Rena. Get even."

~~~~~~~~

Sweet sweet revenge. Idk how to feel about this chapter.

The mood board was made by weasleywolf thanks for the mood boards! I love them!

And if you didn't know the second book in my social media series is up! It's called Kik and it's a Dominic Sherwood fanfic.

There aren't very many Dominic fanfics so I thought why not! Dom needs love too!

xoxo,
Aubrey!