Anniversary

B: GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN STAIRS IVE GOT EXCITING NEWS!!!!!
Jack: more dares are not exciting news
Jake: unless if I get dared to punch jack in the face
Jack : WHEN DID HE GET HERE???????
Jake: more like how did I get here or when? ASLE EXPLAIN
Asle: don't ask me I'm just as confused as you
B: Well then WELCOME ASK AND DARE CUPID AND FRIENDS AND IM YOUR HOST 845RESPECT or you can just me brooke
Asle: cool
Jake: Who the heck is cup--oh hello
E/Cupid:*holding arrow to jake's throat* make one wrong move and ya dead son
Anna:....has e/Cupid been playing undertale with brooke again?*whispering to sqaf Elsa again(snow queen and frost)*
Sqaf Elsa: I don't know
Hiccup: Woah woah woah how many different book versions are there of us?
B:Two of each of ya
Everyone:*jaw drop*
B: Don't ask me how I'm doing to write that cause I don't even know.
ANY WAY GUESS WHAT GUYS???
everyone: what?
B: you're suppose to guess....OH WELL TODAY IS MY 1ST WATTPAD ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK FOR OVER 300 FOLLOWERS,OVER 7K VIEWS ON WHY ANOTHER GUARDIAN?!?,OVER 4K VIEWS ON SNOW QUEEN AND FROST, OVER 1K VIEWS ON THE 4 SEASONS, and all the views on,son of a Kishin,one shots,and my author books!!! IT MEANS MUCH TOO ME!!!!! I'VE GOTTEN SO MUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND ADVICE IT WARMS MY HEART!!! I STARTED WRITING IN 7TH GRADE THINKING IT WAS GONNA GET ZERO ZILCH ZIP NADA NONE VIEWS AND YOU GUYS JUST *ANGELS SINGING* WHAT DID I DO DESERVE YOU PEOPLE !!!!! Anyways THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR MAKING SUCH A WARM AND KIND WELCOME TO WATTPAD FOR ME!! I started off as the ghost writing and now....I just can't thank you guys enough!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP READING AND LOVE JELSA