America Runs on Dunkin

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I don't know, I think we've just been a little distracted with, you know, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Grodd-- do I need to go on?"

"If we can catch him, figure how he uses his powers.." said Harry.

"We might be able to show Zoom what life in the slow lane is about," finished Cisco.

"How would you know where to find him?" asked Jay.

Barry nudged Parker's chair from blocking the computer. Clicking through the CCPD files, dismissed in the name of the Reverse-Flash, he said, "The robberies in the videos all correspond with police reports that are dismissed as lost or missing items, instead of theft."

"The suspects M.O. being..." said Jay.

"Items of immense personal value," muttered Barry. His focus was on scanning the screen. One page caused his fast moving fingers to stop. He was gone the next second.

Caitlin gave Parker's a nudge back to the computer. "Uh, there's a press conference at the CCPD.. Apparently, the Vandervoorht diamonds have just been recovered."

Cisco stared into the distance. "'From Hell's heart, I stab at thee.'"

Waiting for Barry to return had Parker relentlessly eating donuts. With every disappearance, the bored team said a synchronized count in monotone. By seven donuts and one hell of a stomach ache, Barry returned. His explanation was brief: "Turtle was there. He stopped me from moving. I couldn't stop him."

"What was it like being in Turtle Time?" asked Cisco excitedly.

"Weird," said Barry. "Waves of inertness, like all the energy was sucked out of my body, and then it would return."

During the count of donuts eaten, Harry spent the time figuring out exactly what Turtle's power was. "That's because that's exactly what was happening. He has the ability to transfer all the surrounding kintetic energy into himself," he explained.

"Leaving everyone else is a temporary state of potential energy," said Jay.

Harry nodded. "That's right."

"Why could I still move?" asked Barry.

"Your speed. Your speed allows you to change positions faster," said Harry.

"You can convert your stored potential energy into kinetic," added Jay.

"Excuse me, where are you going?" asked Cisco when Harry tried to leave.

"I'm trying to figure out how I can use this against Zoom," said Harry, continuing to exit. At the door, he muttered, "You remember Zoom?"

Cisco's body trembled with annoyance. Walking after Harry, he grumbled about, "'Cisco, please join me. We'll use your idea and take it to new scientific heights and save the world!'"

In Parker's food coma, she was barely able to register the minor beeping of the scan she completed.

"Was that the FRS?" asked Barry.

Parker nodded. Her slouched position presented difficulties in reaching the keyboard. Seconds of maximum effort passed before Caitlin pressed the space bar, granting the profile permission to show on the television.

"Russel Glosson," read Barry.

"Take a wild guess at why he stopped thieving?" asked Parker.

"Particle Accelerator Explosion," said Barry without any doubt. "Right. Okay, I'm going to head to the CCPD, catch Joe up. Let me know if anything comes up."