chapter 11

( I am sorry the paramedics are Brett and Chille. Dawson is a firefighter and Shay is dead )

Severide and I were hanging out today. We were cuddling and watching a movie. He was laying in the middle of my legs with his head on my stomach. His hands on my side rubbbung my ribs. I ran my fingers through his hair. My shirt was up a little. We were in our bed.

" I love you baby " he whispered kissing my stomach. I giggled. I smiled at him.

" I love you to babyboy " I said. He smiled. He crawled up to me hovering over me. My hands were now on his lower back. He kissed me. I giggled. I wrapped my legs around him. I sighed. He pulled out kissing my neck. I felt the urge to puke. I pushed him off jumping up and running to the bathroom. I left the toielt sit up puking. Severide ran in holding my hair. He rubbed my back. When I was done I brushed my teeth. I runse my mouth out before turning around. He pulled a pregnancy test out of his pocket.

" take it check. If you are I still love you " he said. I nodded taking it from his hand. He walked out closing the door. I pulled my shorts down sitting on the toliet. I opened the box taking the stick out. I through the box in the trash. I peed on it before whipping and pulling my shirts and undies up. I sat the test on the sink while I washed my hands. I walked out if the bathroom with it. I sat it on the night stand. I sat in Severides lap. His hands on my stomach. It beeped. I picked it up. It was positive. I started to cry.

" we are having another monkey " I cried. He nodded smiling. I hugged him tight. He rubbed my back laughing. He pulled back whipping my tears. I laughed.

" its okay. I so happy. We have to go to the firehouse and put it on the fridge " he said. I nodded. We both stood up. I put the test in his pocket. I would be about a month almost. But I don't know. I put sandlas on as he put on Sneakers. I grabbed his hand and my phone and the keys. We walked out to the car. We drove to the firehouse with his hand on my stomach. When we pulled up Severide was on his phone. I saw Chillie drinking in her car. She didn't see me looked at her. She put it away and got out. Severide looked up from his phone and we got out. I walked into the firehouse. When no one was looking i taped the pregnancy test to the fridge. I went to find Chile. She was in the locker room. I cleared my throat. She closed her locker looking at me.

" I know your drinking on the job. I saw you this morning " I said to her she laughed. She liked at me like I had 2 heads.

" what are you talking about " she laughed not looking at me in the eyes. I am not dumb. I had to deal with Severide.

" you go out drink in your car. Come back in. Spray your mouth and et gum. Now listen. You tell Boden yourself. Or I tell him. " I said. She just scoffed and walked off. I shook my head walking into the kitchen. Everyone was looking at the pregnancy test. Everyone looked at us girls.

" which one of you does his belong to " Herman said and looked at us. The girls back away. I smiled.

" it might belong to me and Severide " I said. There jaws dropped. I smiled. They all ran to us and hugged us. I giggled and hugged Herman.

" congratulations " they said. I nodded. Severide pulled me into his arms. Chile came storming in.

" I am out " she said and stormed to the lockeroom. We all followed. She started packing her stuff. Herman went to say something. She raised her hand.

" don't even say were family because we're not " she said grabbing her bag walking out. I sighed. I Severide grabbed my hand and we walked out to the kitchen. He sat me on his lap. Hands resting on my stomach. I leaned into his chest.

" Chile is off. Peyton your the new paramedic. We will take you off once you hit the mark of your pregnancy which is 5 months. Carter will stay with Cindy till after shift. Which means Severide and Peyton need to get changed. " Boden said. I nodded. I got up and walked to the lockeroom. I got dressed in the dark blue shirt and dark blue pants. I put on the back boots. I put my hair in aessy bun. I watched Severide get changed. When he was I wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his back. He reached his arms behind him wrapping them around me. I kissed his back.

" be careful please " I whispered to him. He nodded. He turned around wrapping his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head.

" I will you to and the baby " he whispered. I nodded. I kissed his chest. We walked out to the kitchen. I laid on the couch with Brett. We were talking and giggling. She laid her hand on my stomach.

" what are you gonna name it " she asked looking at me. I smiled. Severide and I decided for a boy it would be Michael Jason Severide and Haley Rose Severide for a girl.

" a boy is Michael Jason. A girl Haley Rose " I said. She nodded smiling. We giggled.

" there beautiful " she said. I nodded. She covered us up. We were both on our side. I sighed. Closing my eyes and we both fell asleep. Holding each other. We were like sisters along with Gabby. I love being apart of the family in 51. I just made it bigger.