chapter 3

( picture above is Carter infront of the trucks )

It's been 2 weeks since I have left the hospital. Severide hasn't talked to me. I fell like he is mad. I can't work for the next 2 days. I finished making breakfast for everyone. It was raining outside. I severed everyone. I put Carted in Gabby's lap.

" Carter mamas gonna go for a run okay. Stay with Gabby. I love you " I said and kissed his head. He nodded and kissed my cheek. I smiled at Gabby. She smiled back. I went to the lockeroom. I got out my nikey running leggings. I took my shorts off and put those on. I goot my shirt off and put my aqua blue shorts bra on over my bra that was white. I put on my running shoes. I walked out. I have a scar know. Carter ran to me and pulled me into a hug. I was by the trucks. I smiled and kissed. His head.

" be car mama " he whispered into my ear and held he tighter. I was wearing black and white niksy Sneakers. I nodded and kissed his head.

" I will baby. I will be back soon. Go hangout with the boys. " I said he nodded and kissed my cheek. I watched him run to Casey before leaving. I ran out of the firehouse and ran down the street doing my run. I circled around and ran last intelligence. It was pouring and I was soaked. I started to run back. It was storming out. I ran inside the firehouse and pulled my dringed wet hair behind my ear. The guys looked at me.

" your crazy kid. Your soaked " Herman said. I smiled and nodded. Severide was checking me out.

" thanks Herman I am gonna go clean up. Wears Carter " I asked. I let my arms fall to my sides as I walked over to them.

" sleeping in your bunk " Casey said. I nodded and kissed there heads besides Severide. I walked to the lockeroom and showers. I grabbed light ripped jeans with a white shirt that had a wolf in it that was longsleeved. I grabbed white laced undies and a white bra and my towel and walked to the showers. I put them on the bench and my towel in the shower on the hanger and my soaps in. I stripped and got in. After like 3 minutes I felt arms around my waist. I turned and it was Severide. I sighed and looked down.

" I thought you were mad at me " I whispered and rested my head on his chest. He shook his head. He lefted my face up to his by my chin.

" no I don't hate you. I love you. I didnt know who to tell you. I have since I meet you "he whispered. It brought tears to my eyes. We were standing right in the middle of the shower. Water on us. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him hard. His hands gribed my waist. Soon I ended up against the shower wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. He pulled his lips away and kissed down my jaw to my neck and down to my color bone. I moan when he hit my spot on my neck. I hands were in his hair. I sighed and pulled his face up to mine and kiss him again. I grinded against him. Hs smirked intk the kiss and pulled me down a little. His member right on my spot. I moan quietly. He smirked and slowly entered me. I held onto his back. I put my head in his neck to stop from moaning. After a minute I kissed him. We were having sex in the shower. He pulled out of the kiss but still in me. I moaned. I put my hand on his lower stomach as I was being pushed against the wall in pleasure.

" be my girlfriend " he whispered. I nodded afarid to speak cause I might scream. He smirked and kissed me again. Soon we stopped. I was sore. That was my first time in like 5 years since Carter was born. He got out first after washing up. I washed up fast before getting out and drying off. I got dressed and put on black moccasins and my wet cloths in the washer and drier with my towel. I knew I was gonna have to stay home with Carter. I brushed my hair and let it dry into its own curls and waves. I put on my ring that Jay got me last tour that has his and my birth stone on it. Green and pink my favorite. I put my soaps away as Carter csme in have asleep. I smiled and picked him up. It hurt a little because I just had sex. I haven't in 5 years. He laid his head on my chest and sighed. I walked into the kitchen and say next to Severide. He put his hand on my leg. I smiled at him. The guys almost never see me with my hair down. Carters butt was in my lap and against my core. It hurt a little but was subsiding. Mills started to play with my hair. Carter slapped his hand and played with my hair. Everyone laughed. I giggled and kissed his head.

" be nice " I whispered to him. Be nodded and moved more into me. His head on my boobs. Severide ran his thump over my leg. I looked at him and smiled.

" sorry mama " he said. I giggled and nodded kissig his head. He closed his eyes. His hand still playing with my hair.

" its alright pumpkin " I said. He nodded. He opened his eyes and got up. He ran away to i think Boden. I sighed and looked at everyone and stopped at Mills. I smiled.

" just to let you know my hair is Carters hair " I said. We all bdoke out laughing. I pulled my knees up which meant severjdes hand was by my hip in the middle of my leg and chest. I put my head on my knees.

" I guess so I cant even touch it. " Mills said. I laughed. Severide pulled his hand away and started to play with my hair twirling it in my fingers. Carter came out and smiled he stood between me and Severide.

" it okay I like you. You I DONT " he said and yelled and looked at Mills. We all broke out laughing. Jimmy smiled and reached over the table to touch my hair. Carter snapped his head to him and growled which was cute. I put my hand on his back k and rubbed it. He leaned into my chair with his heaf in my lap. I rubbed his back and ran my fingers through his hair calming him.

" my little monkey "