lV ♡

Uellie's Iphone clock read 5:00PM. She texted her mom telling her she was safe. Previously her and Aiden had went to Benny's, a ice cream joint off the corner of Shelington street. They now sat in Greenhope park swinging on the swings.

"This feels like a scene out of a movie. You know the ones in teen romcom's where the protagonist and the love interest learn more about each other." Uellie laughs, capturing the attention of Aiden.

"Well we're not in a movie, but this is definitely something I'll never forget." He replies

Uellie smiles while tracing the outline of her palm "You've got a point there. I don't think I'll ever forget this night either."

The two sat in silence for a while as they watched the sunset. Aiden admired the spring time due to the fact it was his favorite season. It offered so much.

"What's your favorite season?" Uellie asks Aiden.

"I was just thinking about seasons" He sent her a puzzled look. "It's like you're reading my mind this must be fate." he laughs

"Must be" a warm feeling fills her body.

"To answer your question my favorite season is spring. The flowers are my favorite part about it. Flowers are very similar to humans, they live lives and grow into something beautiful. When they die and wither away their still beautiful, the impact that they leave is divine." He stops and smiles. "I want to leave a divine impact"

Uellie absorbs Aiden's words. He was good company to keep.

"I'm want to love." she turns her body toward Aiden. "I want to love and be loved, you know? Love is such a powerful emotion and I want to endure all of it"

"Interesting" Aiden replies "Maybe we can experience it together"

"Maybe." she replies.

Silence accompanies them again. The stars twinkle in the sky making them realize how late it is.

"We better go" Aiden gets up from the swing and walks towards a pod of Cherry Blossom flowers. He gently picks one before walking back over to Uellie.

"Have this." he insists, Uellie takes the alluring flower from his hands.

"It's beautiful" she smiles at him. Nothing can prepare her for what Aiden does next. He bends down capturing his rosy lips with her plump ones. Fireworks explode in Uellies belly and it finally registers that she's being kissed. She moves her lips against his. After a minute or so they pull away.

Uellie rests her forehead against his as they recover from the kiss.

"Warn me next time." She utters acquiring a laugh from a Aiden.

"Best date ever." He does a leap of Joy, Its Uellies turn to laugh.

"First best date ever." she adds

"I'm honored to be your first" Aiden cheeses while grabbing Uellies hand. They walk hand in hand back to Uellie's home.

"Thanks for tonight" she leans in giving Aiden a hug. Her front door swings open surprising Uellie.

"Oh, hi mom" she cowers feeling a slight bit guilty.

"Who's this handsome young fellow? Is he the handsome boy we were talking about earlier?" Uellies mom asks with a raised eye.

Uellie cheeks heat up with humiliation "yes mam"

"It's a pleasure to meet you mam" Aiden sticks out his hand politely for her to shake.

"Call me Ms.Tina, I don't mind" she smiles dismissing his hand and bringing him into a hug.

while in their embrace Ms.Tina wispers into Aidens ear. "Thank you for teaching her to not be afraid." instantly Aiden knew what she was referring to. Uellie was afraid of his race, her fathers death had a great impact on her.

"No need to thank me" He whispers back, pulling away from the embrace. Uellie joins the conversation and they talk about the night they had.

Aiden had already texted him mom Uellies house adress. She pulls up in their matte black range rover. "That's my ride, you have a good night Ms.T" he grins. "Bye girlfriend" he smirks kissing Uellie's cheek. The whole night Uellie was left with her thoughts and diary.