I went there and after a few seconds ,he disconnected the call.
He turned to wards me and I see some of pain in his grey eyes...what happened? Is he ok? And I can't stop my self from asking.

" sir are you ok?"

" yeah I m fine. Its just some thing happened , if u don't mind ...I have to go now, something very important came, which needs my attention "

I don't know but I feel sad, he jst came ...huhh khushi he has an empire to run .....let him go....

" its ok , we will meet tomorrow at office. "

" okay"

With that he turned and about to open my house's door...

" khushi....dinner was really amazing.... I would love to have that again...of course....made by u only."

And I blushed. He liked it.

" thank u , sure ...next time I will make some for u and take it to office , so that u can have it again..."

" no need khushi, I will come your house soon"

With a smirk on his face he left the door. Wow he will come back again...but still I was not happy about his phone conversation.... Who is the girl for whom he was so worried... I know he must have a girl friend.. With that thought only my whole good mood spoiled and I went to kitchen to complete my work and then went to sleep.

Next day I woke up with a start. I didn't wake early today like last 2 days. I reached office at time. As usual payal greet me.

"Hey good morning khushi,"

" good morning payal..."

" khushi arnav sir called u in his office... "

" okay"

I left my cabin and went to his cabin...I knocked but no answer came. He must be so busy to even hear the knock. ...so I as usual opened the door slightly but I stopped in my way as I the scene in front of my eyes and heard the conversation. There was a girl wearing very short red dress and she was standing very close to arnav 's chair with her hands wrapped around arnav ' s neck. I could not see her face and she was leaning on him. But he was not kissing her bcz she was actually saying something. I was a bit relexed with that thought .

'Arnav we are a couple ...come on , why are u ignoring me...u know I love you...'

' we were dating sheetal...but now its over...I cleared it to u many times...now get ur hands off me'

'Why? Did u found some one else?'

Before arnav could answer the question, his gaze fall on slightly open door and he noticed me. And after that that girl also noticed me and took her hands off from him.

" you... Don't u have any manners... That u should knock the door before enter?"

" actually I knocked the door but I thought arnav sir would me engrossed in work and didn't noticed my knock. So I entered. I didn't knew he is busy. Its ok sir , I will come back when u are free."

With that I was about to turn and leave bcz I was feeling humiliated now. when he spoke

" wait ...khushi u stay...sheetal will leave."

Yes ....yeeeee....now my mood is not that bad. This serves right for that bitch...who was humiliating me without any reason.

" but arnav ...we need to talk..."

" there is nothing left to talk ...leave.....I have work ..."

She started walking to the door....but stopped jst at my side and glared at me...huhh...as if I care....