A Brotherly Hand

The basement has a musky aura of ciggarrette smoke, like a blanket, covering the Puckerman brothers hiding from their mom's. A cough can be heard occasionally. It could be from either brother, though it's chesty and short, followed by either a snort or a grunt. It's hard to tell what's /really/ going on down there. All that's clear is the strong, unpleasing stench of pot. If the smoke was clear, you'd notice the two brother's slouched in their respective seats, either side of a wooden table, dotted with ash and a large, glass ash tray placed neatly in the centre. Unusual for the Puckerman boys. If the smoke was clear, you'd also notice how Jake's eyelids hood his eyes, drooping down uncontrollably, as do Noah's. If the smoke was clear, the room would seem black, bar the chairs, the table and the brothers. Nothing compares to that moment for Jake. He'd always wanted somebody like Puck. Somebody to be close to... To trust... A role model.
Now, admittedly, Noah isn't exactly the greatest guy to look up to, but that's all that Jake has. That's all he could ever have, and he's learned not to take things like that for granted.  He's getting high with his half-brother. That's cool for him.
Noah attempts to groan a few words out, however it seems to turn into a throaty chuckle. With Puck caught in and uncontrollable spasm of laughter, Jake takes the opportunity, noting his brother's happy-go-lucky state, to tap onto a serious note. He straightens his face up, oblivious to the continued laughter, and mutters softly;
"Have you ever... Like... Done it..."
"Yeah!" Puck responds enthusiastically.
"With a guy?" Jake finishes, holding back a chuckle. Puck doesn't note his early answer. Maybe he's forgotten already?
"Um..." He trails off. There's a sort of awkward silence for a few seconds before the older Puckerman remembers the word that never quite left his lips, "Whut?"
"Have you ever done it-"
"Yeah..." Puck responds early again, getting a disappointed sigh from Jake.
"With a guy?"
"No." Puck answers plainly, then adds at the end a few seconds later "Unless you count hand jobs in the tent of an all boys summer camp." It took him a while to notice his confession. Jake had realized immediately. Puck had done... Hand stuff, with guys? 'What? When?', he plays those two questions through his drug-addled mind, 'No, Jake... Out loud.'
"What? When?" He follows his thoughts obediently, not entirely sure of the answer, not wanting to be sure, not being able to be sure.
"I don't know, dude..." Noah replies quietly, his eyes fully closed now, "I think I was like... Fifteen? Maybe?" He waves a hand at the smoke, coughing again, "Why the fuck do you want to know?" He manages to drag those words out once the coughing fit stops, accentuating his sentence with a curse, hoping to keep his masculinity from being diminished by a simple homo-erotic act from so long ago. Jake shrugs in reply, not that Noah can see him.
"Just wondering, bro..."
"Well fucking wonder to yourself."
"But... Then it'd just be thinking..."
"Hey."
"Huh?"
"Do you remember that Ryder kid?" Jake blinks a few times, trying to put a face to the name. He knows both the face and the name, but in the state he was in, I doubt he'd recognise his own hand if he bothers to look at it.
"Yeah... I go to school with him..."
"Oh yeah..."
"What about him?"
Puck giggles for a second, his laughter being more high pitched than the previous times. Through the giggled, he manages to spit out;
"He... He has... Girl hair!" He bursts into laughter at his own childish joke, and to Jake's astonishment, he joins in. It's funny. Well, to him... At that exact moment.
"Hey..." Jake calls to Noah, "do you think... It'd be weird if... One of us had a boner right now?" He attempts to hide the fact that the bulge in his pants is straining his briefs, although... It's fairly obvious, the way he's putting it. Well. It would be. If the two boys weren't completely stoned.
"Yeah." Noah tells Jake.
"Yeah, it would..." Jake trails off, then brings himself back to what he was going to say before his mind blanked, "But... What if it was over a girl's hair."
"What?"
"A girls hair."
"Why would hair turn you on?" Puck doesn't laugh, as he'd be expected to. Instead, his face twists into a curious frown. His eyes are still closed.
"I don't know... Maybe I'm not just thinking of his hair..."
"Wait, he?"
"Yeah."
"Ryder?"
"Yeah. Remember, we were just talking about his hair." Jake reminds Puck, who shakes his head, then nods, then shakes his head again. None of it means anything. He's just trying to seem responsive.
"Wait, do you have a boner?"
"Yeah."
"Over... Ryder?"
"His hair." Jake corrects casually.
"Sure you don't want to take care of that?"
"Huh?"
"Dude, if you're hard, then you got to do something about it." Puck points out, with a hint of honesty in his voice. It could just be Jake's imagination, or a fake hint that means nothing, but Jake trusts it.
"Here?" He asks, still a little uncomfortable.
"Why not?"
"It's a little... Weird..."
"Dude, we're brothers, we share everything." Noah raises an eyebrow, "if you really feel that bad about it, you can suffer." Jake fidgets awkwardly in his seat, resting a hand over his bulging crotch, "I won't look!" Puck assures and encourages.
"Fine!" Jake yells. His mom could probably hear him upstairs, but if she did, she didn't bother inspecting.
Noah doesn't open his eyes or peek, as he promised he wouldn't, but he can hear everything that goes on. The quick sound of Jake ripping his zipper down. The crinkling of his jeans and the rattle of his belt as he pulls them down to his knees. Every little sigh, or heavy breath. Every slight quiver of a moan. Puck can hear it all. He listens for it. Carefully.
"Dude, you can be louder if you like..." He encourages.
"What? I haven't even... Started yet." "Really?" Noah breaks his promise, opening his eyes quickly, "For fuck sake, bro, you're taking way too long." He stand and approaches Jake, grasping his member firmly, not stopping to marvel at the size. Jake is indeed well endowed. At least ten inches, pointing upward with a slight curve to the left. Nothing too noticeable. Jake was cut, similarly to Noah, which shows off his pink, pulsing knob. It throbs softly after each heartbeat as blood raced through his body. Accompanying the long dick is the width. Jake's dick is, by all meaning, a monster cock. His pubic hair is trimmed into a neat square just behind his thick, throbbing dick. Noah hadn't noted any of this, though it processes in his mind as he continues to stroke his younger brother's monster cock. "Puck..." Jake murmurs, a worried tone added to his voice, "what the fuck?"
"Shut up, I'm helping." He glances to Jake's face and shrugs, not sure if the younger Puckerman can even see him, "it's what bro's do."
Jake can't resist the sound of that. He feels... Like he belongs. So he'd let Noah do as he pleases. The stroking continues for a few minutes, Noah rubbing his thumb fondly over the throbbing cock, feeling every inch, squeezing and caressing the massive erection. Jake mentally blames this down to the pot, but he squirts his warm come embarrassingly early. It explodes hard up his body, staining his shirt, a little reaching his collar bone. He squirts several strings, the last few strings, accompanied by soft, uncontrollable moans, drip over Puck's hand. His large, strong, rough hand, caked in his brother's slippery come. Noah feels the heat spread up his arm rapidly. He kind of likes it.
Jake gestures awkwardly to the cum splattered up his shirt and leaking over Puck's hand. The solution was simple. Noah doesn't even bother responding to Jake, instead, he lifts the make-shift cum rag shirt from Jake's body and wipes his hand down with it, returning to his seat.
"Thanks, Puck..." Jake murmurs, not quite sure if a reply to it is appropriate. But it doesn't matter. Noah's reply is simply a nod and the offering of the rest of the joint. Now... If the smoke cleared, the first thing you'd notice would be the expression of shock plastered on the boys faces. Neither of them could believe what had just happened, as they slowly sobered up. But they followed what each of them had usually done when things seemed to be getting too rough for them to handle...
They ran.
Mentally, of course.
They ignored it for weeks. Months. Years.
And as hard as it was, each of them tried to hide the fact that they liked it.