Tasty

So the freaky time feels really came over us, forgive us lol. But enjoy! 😌 Vote and Comment. Oh and we're open to suggestions and ideas for stories you'll like to read.

*******

"Maybe chocolate, sprinkles, whipped cream.. possibly strawberries."

"Nick, I'm not in the mood for your games."

"These aren't games babe, if only you knew the things I had in mind for these toppings.."

"Toppings, imply something edible.. will be beneath it." She stated nonchalantly.

A smile grew across his face,
"See you at home, babe." And he hung up.

She grabbed a few files and closed her laptop, immediately shoving it into the case. She rushed to leave the office.

"Fin, I'm calling it a day." She said walking away waving her hand goodbye.

**********

He ripped open her blouse, sending buttons flying everywhere. He fisted her breast with his left hand and placed the other behind her neck. Allowing what ever space that was between them to vanish. Both his hands moved down to her ass and he cupped it, squeezed it, spanked it.

She threw her hands around his neck. And initiated another kiss. When their bodies needed air, they both forced themselves to pull back, leaving them breathing heavy. And he took the opportunity to kiss and suck on her neck.

"So, those toppings.. (she moaned) you were speaking of.. earlier..."

"Ohh, I almost forgot. You're so delicious, I didn't even miss them. But... you stay here... I'll be right back. He kissed her passionately one last time and left the room to get the goodies he'd brought home.

After he left, she quickly took off her clothes, throwing them haphazardly on the edge of their California size, four post bed frame only leaving on her see through nude lace bra and bottoms to match. She crawled her way to the middle of their bed and posed for him.

"How does whipped cream and strawberries sound?" He said entering looking at the can in his hand.

"Yummy.." She answered sexily making him look up at her.

A wide smile spread across his face and he dropped his underwear, stepping out of them while spraying the sweet treat into his mouth.

He crawled onto the bed and bit his lip thinking about tonight's activities. When he reached her, he kissed her quickly and laid next to her putting his weight under one shoulder. 

"I wonder how you'll taste under this.."

She chuckled lightly, then smiled and took the can from him. She sprayed some on her pointer finger and put it in her mouth and pulled him in to taste . 

*********

"OHHHH GOD.. DONT ST-..."
He was lapping greedily at her sex and increased his pressure when her legs began to spasm.

When she exploded on his mouth, he happily lapped everything. And left her core with a tender kiss, being how sensitive she was. And she cooed at the action. Pulling him up to taste herself.

"I was thinking.. maybe.. we could.. take this to.. the shower.." Nick said in between kisses to her neck and back down her stomach.  She knew where he was going, but Id would've been too much.

She immediately reached down with both hands and covered her core. His tongue left her extremely sensitive, she couldn't take anymore oral. She pulled him back up.

"Sure, after we..."

She felt him align himself with her.

"After we..?" He kissed her neck and pulled her leg up over his shoulder.

"Ohhhh, Good God! Just like that.."

He thrusted slowly, loving her slick, wet, warm, tight feel. She gasped at every intrusion, throwing her head back and squeezing his biceps. He was barely doing anything and when she begin to tighten, He simply thrusted his entire length into her and stayed in her. This drove her crazy! Her body stiffened, her back arched and she let out a gruesome moan.

"I'm gonna.. dear God.. give it to me.. I'm gonna.. SHITT!" she yelled followed by a load moan. Her body clamped down on him, he wanted to let go, but instead he pulled out and held himself. He looked down at her as she gave into her orgasm, her head swinging from side to side, fisting the sheets as her body gave way to its spasms and her ejaculation.

He stroked himself.

"Damn, you're sexy when you cum!"

She replied with a long deep moan.

"Come here babe, last round." He said pushing her knees up then wrapping his arms around her thighs pulling her closer to him.

"Shit!" She exclaimed.

He took himself and aligned with her entrance, but before he entered her, he rubbed her clit with the head of his penis until she came.

"Ohhh, fuck! youuuu.." She stated after coming down from her high, but was cut off when he pulled her up. They stood kissing until she pushed him down on the bed. She straddled him and lowered herself on him.. hissing at the intrusion.

"Your turn.." She said and lowered herself to kiss him.