Truth Or Dare

Everyone had been drinking quite a lot. They decided to relax at Liv's apartment after busting that large sex trafficking ring. They needed tonight.

"Next game, I always lose in poker." Melinda says.

"How about.. uhhhhh, Spin the bottle or Truth or Dare ?" Fin asked.

"Ohhhhhh" Every one said in unison.

"Okay I'll get the dice and the bottle."
After Olivia announced that, everyone went back to their conversations.

"Wait, bathroom break." Nick said.

"Oh, ummm. I think someone is in the one down the hall. But the one in my room is free." She said gesturing towards the dark room behind her.

"I'll... uhhh. I'll wait."

"No it's fine, follow me. The dice are somewhere in my room anyway."

He then looked back to see if anyone noticed that he followed Olivia, and when he saw that no one was paying attention, he quickly hurried behind her.

He thought no one noticed, but Amanda had her eye on them.

******

"Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkk! Nickkkkkkk."
She tried hard to suppress her cry. But Nicks tongue was lapping against her core. He had her up against the bathroom door. It was over whelming. She felt body tense up, and when she thought she couldn't take anymore.
Her lower body became spastic as an orgasm was tearing through her. Her had given out and she had fallen. She was panting heavily, trying to recover, then Nick stood up over her, licked his lips, and said, "You taste even sweeter."

Through her ragged breaths, she smirked up at him. "No, it has just been too long." Then she stood up and pulled him in closer. Nick took no time to meet Liv's lips. Liv tasted her sweetness that  remained on Nick's mouth. Their mouths separated to take a breat then continued

*****

"So....that's a nice shirt amanda. Umm.. Where did you get it?" Carisi asked Rollins, she was sipping on a glass of wine staring at Liv's bedroom door.

"Amanda?.. Earth to Amanda? Whatcha staring at?" Carisi retorted.

"Uh..nothing. Did  you just ask me where I got my shirt from?" Amanda sounding agitated gave him the 'are you dumb' face.

"Uhmm yeah. It's okay you don't have to answer..umm... Did I ever..uh..tell you that you have really pretty skin and your hair, oh your hair smells like daisys...and your eyes twinkle like stars?" Carisi said with such enthusiasm in his voice.

"Uh... sure whatever" amanda replied completely distracted as she poured more wine and watched the door.

"What's taking Nick so long. You would've thought he had some damn manners." Fin said getting up.

****

"You know, you are the most beautiful, sexiest, woman I have ever seen. You-" Nick kissed her now swollen lips without breaking eye contact.

"Deserve-" he kissed her lips again

"Everything." Nick whispered as he moved down to softly suck on a tender spot on Liv's neck. A soft moan slipped from her lips as he continued.

"Niickk oh god. Don't stop. Don't ever-" Her moans were cut short by a knock on the door. Nick stopped as they both stared at the door, eyes bulging out.