15

My music room wasn't big by any means. I had enough space for my instruments, a desk, and a small recording area. The walls were painted black with small sections of red sound proofing foam. The guitars hanging on the walls reminded me of past shows and a lot of memories I couldn't quite bring myself to forget.

The headphones on my ears must have been way too loud, because I couldn't hear Sarah walk in the door, or the patter of feet as my dogs were brought back into the house, or for that matter, bogart barking at the fucking squirrels again. I definitely didn't hear her open the door to my music room and sneak up behind me, placing her hand on my shoulder and scaring the shit out of me.

"Fuck!" I yell as I jump out of my chair, headphones falling down around my neck. When I look back at Sarah there are tears flooding her eyes. Fuck, what did I do now? "Hey... What's wrong?"

"What did you do last night Brendon?" She says softly, furrowing her brows together.

I breath out a nervous chuckle and scratch at the back of my neck "I can honestly say I don't remember..." I mumble. I wasn't proud of how drunk I got, and I knew Sarah wouldn't be too happy about it either, but tears? That was a bit overdramatic.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why didn't I tell you what?" I ask, furrowing my brows in confusion.

"About you and Ryan! About how you two used to be together... About how you two were in love...." She screams at first, but then her voice dies down. It becomes soft, and you can tell she's hurting.

"Sar..." I sigh, standing up to take her hand, but she pulls it away. "We were young and stupid. Did I love him? Absolutely. Do I still? Fuck no." I shake my head with a scoff. "What happened in the past between him and I is over... Neither of us feel anything towards each other." I shrug, making her laugh out loud. "What's so funny?"

"You really haven't seen it yet have you?" She asks, rolling her eyes. "Ryan took an interview this morning. I think you need to read it. Don't worry about trying to look for it. It's all over the fucking internet." She hisses before leaving the room in pure fury, and slamming the door shut.

The minute the door closes is the minute i rush to the computer, open up the first entertainment news site I can find, and start reading.

Ex-guitarist for Panic! At the Disco, Ryan Ross, opens up about the truth behind the bands split, his new music, and his past love with frontman Brendon Urie.

I am totally fucked.

***

The interview

So Ryan, when you called me and told me you wanted to do this interview, I was confused. You haven't done an interview in years, why now?

"I guess you could say I just had a few things to get off my chest."

Like what?

"I want everyone to know the truth about Panic, and what happened to us."

What is the truth?

"Well, everyone thinks we split up because of creative differences, but that's just not true. There was never a time where any of us wanted to go different directions. It was just me. I dragged Jon into quitting and starting a band with me because I figured that was the only way I could get away from my problems."

Can you elaborate?

"How so?"

What problems were you trying to get away from?

"I guess problem is the wrong word.... I um... I wanted to get away from the hurricane that was and still is, Brendon Urie."

You two didn't get along?

"No, we did... It's just weird trying to explain it to someone so I guess I'll stop beating around the bush. Brendon and I, we were in love. He was my first great love and well, only great love."

You two were together?

"As much as two gay guys posing as straight boys could be."

What was your romance like?

"Brendon was an ass. Everyone knew that. He was stubborn and cocky and if he didn't get his way he would throw a complete fit, but I was infatuated with him. I never really said no to him, and how could I? He was my everything. We used to sneak around a lot, we fucked in every place we could. I'm surprised no one caught us. The fans had their suspicions of course, but they never got any proof. We were really nonchalant about it. We were careful. Some would say too careful. Because after a while Brendon started seeking more comfort in the fact we wouldn't get caught. So much, actually, that he started flirting with a girl who most now know as his wife.... To me she will always be some slut who took the love of my life away from me. I was watching him fall in love with his cover up and I.... I couldn't watch it any longer. So I left, and the band broke up."

Have you seen him since?

"Last night was the first time in a long time and I....." *at this point Ross starts crying* "I'm still in love with the asshole. Even after all these years. And the worst part is, I can't even get him back. I've lost him and I won't ever be able to get him back again...."

Does he know?

"Yeah..... I told him last night but this morning he woke up and didn't remember a thing."

*theres a long pause before the report asks* do you want to change topics? Maybe talk about your new music?

"No. Actually, I think I'm done here. I have to go..."

And that was my interview with Ryan Ross! How do you feel about the Ryden secret romance? And do you think Ryan can ever get Brendon back? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for more entertainment news!