I Love you just a little to much.

**

I rolled over in my bed trying to fall asleep.
I had to. My first day of work was tommorow.

I got a call back from my local library and they hired me. Thank god, i just started renting this new apartment. Without a job i don't know how'd i'd be able to afford this.

Finally my eyes became heavy. Either from drinking that tea or from the stress finally leaving my mind.Whatever it was i was grateful as my eyes closed shut.

**

I rolled over with a smile tugging my lips. I was half asleep, half awake. I looked on my phone for the time and fell off the bed. "Shit!"

I had ten minutes to get to work, I pulled a gray v neck on and some baggy skinny jeans.
I fished some converse out of the back of my closet.

As i ran down the hall way trying to reach for my keys i looked in the mirror running a hand through my messy sex looking hair.

Good enough. I jogged towards my car as the niebor walked out her door "Oh! Derek!"

Not now! "Mrs evern! Look i'm running late and.." She hugged me tightly as she shoved cookies in my mouth.

"Oh my your growing more handsome every day!" Her bingo night friends giggled as they waved at me.

I waved back with a awkward smile.

"I really have to go!"

She smiled "Okay have fun"

I quickly got in the passenger seat and shoved my keys in the car.

The engine roared to life as i sped down the street. I lit a cigarette as i blared the stereo.

When i pulled up i flicked the cig out of my fingers and ran in. I punched my card in and made it just in time.

I grabbed a bunch of books and began shelfing.
When i saw a bunch of people ripping  pieces of paper out of books near the non fiction area. I rolled my eyes, wow how old were these people.

I finished shelfing the rest of the books as i walked over to the small group.

**