Chapter 17 : yes!

Grand opening !

Today was a busy day for me. I woke up and headed straight out the door to meet up with nori. Zaire said he got the girls and ensured me that everything is going be ok.

Zaire pov

Tonight is a huge night for Jasmine and I want to make sure that's it's no doubt a night she will remember. I got my guy Josè coming over with the Rolex today and other jewelry . I need to make sure I look clean tonight. The girls was watching peppa pig while I had the chef cooking breakfast today while I tried to get things done. "Wow my boy, that one !" I pointed to the gold watch. "20,000" he replied. I made a drop a couple days ago so this wasn't nothing. I paid for it in cash. I laid my suit out and went to check on the girls. They were eating omelettes. I debated and decided to call Mia to see if she would watch the girls for 2 hours and I'll pay her 1,000. She overly agreed to watch the girls  at Jasmine's for a little while. "Jade and Jada I have something to ask you guys?" They eyes got big and they looked at me full of excitement. "Do you like mommy and I together?" I asked them? "Yes! You like our daddy!" Jada answer. "Yea!!" Jade joined her. "Thanks, so do you think mommy will like this gift?" I should them the gift that I got Jasmine tonight. "Yes !" They both squealed out loud. "Thank you ladies." I said kissing them on their cheek.

After breakfast played with girls in the backyard on the trampoline I got them for their birthday. I heard the door bell I went answer it and it was the same girl that altered my suit, she made the twins dresses tonight and got them stockings and shoes too. "Wow they going to  match perfectly with Jasmine and I ." I told her. I thanks her and she left after we have a little conversation.
The girls came in and I showed them their dress and of course they loved it.

Spending the day with the girls really made us closer. I notice time was winding down and I had to get to the club at 10:40 I took the girls to their house and told Mia to watch them and have them ready by 10:00.

I went back home to shower and get dress. I did my hygiene and made sure I looked great. My brothers, Tyson and Dj, came over and we looked good in our suits. "Sorry guys I'm late." Tas said walking in."you look good sis." I told her giving her a hug. "Thank you, but why you look nervous?" She asked. I chuckle. "Girl I'm not nervous, fuck is you talking about.." I joked with her. "Mmmhmm" she replied and she looked around the corner. "Jasmine's here." I jumped on my feet. "Shit ! Aye I'm about to sneak out the back and walk around, don't let Jasmine know I was here..." I grabbed my keys and left out.

Jasmine pov

Everything so far is going well at the club. I quickly drove to Zaire house to start getting ready. I walked in and notice Tas, Dj and Tyson here, but no Zaire. I was really looking forward to coming home to seeing my baby. "Where Zaire?" I asked them. "He left like 30 minutes before you came." Tas quickly replied. I slowly nodded. "Was my girls with him?" I asked again. "Yea they were.." She answered. "And Yal don't know where he went?" I questioned again. "Nope." All 3 of them replied. I pulled out my phone and called Zaire. It went straight to voice mail, but then I got a text. "Hey baby I'm kind of handling business right now, the girls are with me so stop stressing just her ready and I'll meet you at the club." I sighed and went upstairs to get ready. Tas did my makeup and hair. "Girl you look good." Tas said looking at me. "Thank you girl." I hugged her

HOUSE OF MULANS ..

We pulled up and the place was packed. People standing all
Outside and a lot of people had to part in the another parking lot. I went straight in and I seen my workers finishing up last touches. "Everybody gather around!" I called out. We all joined hands and I said a loud prayer.

We finished and they went to their area. I stood outside and many people gathered around but I didn't see Zaire. I had to keep going. "Thank everybody for coming and celebrating the new year with us in our new club called the house of the Milans. I want to thank you guys and hope you enjoy your time stay!" They brung some scissors and I cut the red rope. Everyone cheers and start flowing through the doors. The house was packed and everybody seemed to be having a good time and enjoying the live music . I kept texting Zaire. "You need to be enjoying this night, let me worry about my brother." Tas said to me. I nodded and whipped a tear. This is unlike Zaire to not return my calls or text, what if something is wrong most importantly my kids. I took into consideration what Tas said and I began to go around and mingle. I ended up finding my self eating a plate of wings. "Damn Jass!" Tyson said as he watch me devour my food. I giggled. It was 11:20 and that's it , I'm going to go see where Zaire is. Just then my mouth dropped as I see Zaire standing on stage. "What's up everybody, how Yal doing tonight?" He asked. "Well tonight is a very special night for my lady Ms. Jazz and my brother Enrique! Can everybody hold up their drink and toast to these two." A huge smile appeared on my face. We all toasted. "So it's been a year and Some change since I meet my woman Jass, I know it sound like a short time but I'm that time I learned that I don't want to be with anybody but her. " my eyes began to water. Zaire walked off stage and kept the mic in hand and spotlight followed him. Zaire stood in front of me then dropped on my making me and others gasp. "Jasmine , my life is not complete without you, you changed me and the way I Viewed woman, I consider your girls as my own, I promise I will also protect you and them. I love being with you, I want to start family and make you my wife so we can grow old and live together. Jasmine Klain will you marry me?" My heart dropped and my eyes filled with tears. "Say yes mommy!" I looked up to see the twins standing on stage. I looked to Zaire and smile. "Yes baby !" I replied the entire room filled with claps and cheers. Zaire pulled my into a hug and the girls ran down to join our hug. He slide the ring on my finger many I adored it.
We both turned and it was 11:59
"10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
Confetti filled the room and Zaire and I kissed passionately.

Just when I thought life couldn't get no worst , a king finally came to save his queen and of course the little princesses too! Lol! Zaire made me really realize that there is a such thing as true love. I will forever love this man with all my heart. I guess it time to start planing a wedding...

                 The end ...

Comment

Vote

I need 25 comments if you an prologue
(1 more chapter after)

Stay tune for book 3