Chapter 12

3 weeks later

Jass pov

"Ladies I need you dirty clothes hamper!" I yelled. The girl drugged out their dirty clothes hampers. "Mommie when are we going back to Zaire's house." Jade asked me. "Yea!" Jada added on. "Umm I don't know, how about we call him and you guys ask?" I smiled. They both start screaming and jumping up and down. I started a load of clothes then I went to get my phone. I sat on the couch and the the girls sat by both of my sides. I hit the dial putting and put it on speaker. It rung 3 times then..

Him: what's up gorgeous?

Me: nothing bae, the girl wanted to ask you something ..  You on speaker

Him: hey ladies

Jade & Jada: heyyyy!!!

Jade: Zaire when .. When can jada, Mommie and I come bac to your house?

Zaire: *chuckles* .. Anytime you guys want to

Jade's face let up and the girls start dancing. I laughed. "You guys go pick out your pjs tonight because you all have pre-k in the morning." They both ran up stairs.

Me: hello? (Takes the phone speak and walks in the kitchen)

Zaire: what's up baby

Me: cooking dinner and just thinking about what I going to do for the girls for their 4th birthday.

Zaire: what they want to do?

Me: they been asking about Disney world so I think that's what i am going to  look into it.

Zaire: yea we should that for the girls

Me: we? *giggles*

Zaire: "yes .. We"

Me: if the girls won't mind..

Zaire: you kno they won't *chuckles*

I yelled for the girls. "Yes?" They asked coming in. "Would Yal want Zaire to come to you guys birthday surprise or just Mommie?" I asked them. "Mommy and Zaire!" Jada squealed. "Ya!" Jade squealed as well. "Ok that's all" they ran off.

Zaire: "ha! I told you ma!"
Me: whatever daddy
Zaire: mm girl don't do me like that , know it's been a while since I got some..
Me: sound personal *giggles*
Zaire: shid it's going be Personal when you come over and I have you tied to the bed.
Me: why you being nasty *smirks*
Zaire: cause you like it
Me: you right but bae, let me finsh dinner and I'll text you, make sure to tell Enrique to meet me in the morning
Zaire: ight and ok baby.. Bye
Me: bye

Zaire pov

I got off the phone with jazz and cut the screen off my phone. I waited in the alley for the delivery. I seen bright lights. In came a pick up truck. I got up and watched the man get out the truck. I grabbed my gun and placed it in my pants . I got out my car and dapped the dude. He reach in the back of the truck and I placed my hand on my gun. The man had a duffle bag. I held my gun as it was already cocked. I unzipped the bag and seen nothing but stacks. I smirked. "Good job." I said dabbing him again. I took the money and left. I drove to my sister Tas house. When I pulled up everybody was here except Dj. I grabbed the bag and went in. I walked in and Nori was sitting on the couch. "Hey where everybody?" I asked her. "Basement." She replied. I could tell she was shaken by something. I jogged down the steps and I pause when I saw Carmeila, dj's ex, chained to the floor laid out . "What's going on?" I asked. "You about to see.. Here put this on." Taz said throwing me a ski mask. I hurried and placed it on. "I got the sweets" (code word for money) "ight give it me , I'll count it." I tossed the bag to Tyson and he began counting. Enrique was sitting smoking a black. I sat in the chair backwards and watched Tas. "Wake up bitch !" She threw ice cold water on Carmeila. "Ahhhhhhh!" She screamed and confused to where she was. "Who are you and where am I?" She panicked. "Don't worry just know pack back is a bitch!" Tas start jumping on Carmeila and she had timbs on. "Damn!" I said to my self. "Bitch you think you was going to get away with getting my sister in law jumped?" She smacked her lips. "I didn't mean too, I'm sorry ! Tell Jasmine I'm sorry," she pleaded. Tas started back beating her ass. It was getting so bad I had to turn my head. "Ight Tas!" I spat. Tas stopped and looked at her. Right before walked back up the stairs. Enrique got up and stood over the girl. I heard you like golden showers from your clients.. Well you go." Enrique pulled out his manhood , I immediately looked away. I then heard the pee splashing on her and Carmeila crying. I got up and went back up stairs grabbed my keys and left. I'll wait till Tyson text me on how much we splitting.

I got in my range and drive home. I couldn't help but think about Jass and what just happened to ole girl. She knew before hand ..the Milans don't play that shit.
.

Jass pov

After my shower I got in the bed and watched tv. My phone was interrupted by a texted from Hakeem

Dirty Bastard (my Sperm donor)
11:23pm
Hey Jazz the girl's birthday coming up, we can have  a huge party here at my house like usual  , with the petting zoo and plus more this time

Me
11:36
No thanks, got something big for them but you can have the party just from you.

Hakeem think he slick. He just want me to be around while he acts extra loving to sky. He does it every year for the girls bday. First year it hurt like hell to see him with her so bad that I ran and cried in the bathroom. Now, I could care less. I picked up my laptop and began ticket pricing for us 4 for Disney world.

Morning 🌞

After getting the girls to pre school, I met up with Enrique at the lounge. We are opening in a few months, maybe later this year , or on New Year's Eve . I got there and notice he was with oh girl, nori. I didn't mind but damn this is business so no distractions. I got out my car and greeted them both with a warm smile and hug. The outside looked amazing so far. We went in and it was coming along. Floors were being remodel and the plumbers were fixing the water wipes. "This is going to be amazing!" Nori said to us. "Thanks, we need to make sure we hire hella folks." I added. "We need a name." Enrique replied. I thought. "House of the Milans." I blurt out. Enrique smile. "I love that sis!"