Chapter 8.5

They stayed a while and I got to know them. I notice the twins gravitated to Zaire's sister. "We honestly sorry for about what's going on, and the situation with Dj." Tyson said to me. "It's fine." I replied. "And I hope this doesn't ruin business between us." Enrique chimed in. "Not at all." I quickly replied. "We just want to know how serious you are about our brother, because we, the Milans are a very tight family, and we don't like things or people coming between us and so far you been the center of the chaos in the family." Tas smiled and said to me. I smiled slightly  and felt bad because I didn't want to drag Zaire in my mess, yet i was in the this family for a while without even knowing. Zaire grabbed my hand. "I'm serious about Zaire, but he knows we both been through tough things in each of our past , reason why we are taking our time with this relationship, i didn't mean to intrude or cause any problems in you guys family." I explained to Tas as I looked at Zaire then back at her. He kissed my hand. "I understand, I could tell Zaire really likes you and if he could accept you then I know we could too, you and Dj had Yal problems and it's deeper now because of Carmeila but if you are serious about him then we support Yal relationship and you are part of the family especially if you going into business with Enrique, do you have family here?" Tas welcomed me. "No, I don't have anybody." I responded. She nodded and I saw she felt bad. "Well as Zaire's girlfriend, I would love to consider you guys as family." I smiled and they returned the smile to me too expect Dj. He kept quiet and a simple face the entire time. Zaire caught on that I said girlfriend and he kissed my forehead. I smiled. Just think I had an incoming call on the hospital phone. "Hello?" I answered. "Jass are you ok?!" Hakeem sound in panic. "I'm fine!" I replied "oh ok where the girls?" As I was on the phone I notice they were leaving because they waved bye to me and hugged Zaire. I waved back. "They are here with me." I replied to him.
After getting off the phone with Hakeem , Zaire laid in the bed with me and the girls as I played angry birds with them. "So you officially my girl friend." He smirked. "Yeap." I smiled.

Later that night

I finished my paper work and Zaire told me to trust in him and just to drop the charges against Carmeila so I did. I made sure I had my stuff and I sat in the wheel chair while the nurse rolled me down to the front door. She pushed me to the car which Zaire was taking me home. He helped me in the car and I seem the girls was in the back having their little sister time talking about God knows what. "You want to go home or you want me to come to my house, what you trying to do?" He asked me. I would really want to go home but I know it would be Hard for you to take care of me from my house so I'll stay at yours for a week but then I'll be back at home. He smiled and leaned over and kissed me.
Zaire stopped by my house so I could pack me and the girls things for the week. Clothes, hygiene stuff, my laptop , the girls toys and other things we needed. I went out and Zaire was putting the stuff in his truck. Watching him really turned me on. But before we have any sexual contact I need to know what else about Zaire that he's not fully telling me, seem like I'm slowly finding out things about him when he needs to be real and lay it all out. As Zaire placed the girls in the car I locked my door. I was going to drive my truck to his house cause I honestly don't want to leave my truck here for a week. I'm still sore but I'll push through it. As I was about  get in Hakeem car pulled up. "Where you taking my daughters?!" He asked and mugging the hell out of Zaire. Zaire leaned against his car with a straight face but as if he was thinking about something. "It don't matter, I have  custody." I spat. "I don't care you ain't about to take them over a nigga house." He snapped. "I can do what ever the hell I want, where is sky?! Go help her take care of that Beef sandwich she call a vagina." I got in my truck and locked my doors and pulled off.i sped off and followed Zaire back to his place.

That night. The girls ate , bathe and in bed. Zaire rubbed my feet as we sat in the bed. "Zaire to be honest I feel like you are hiding something, like it seem like I'm constantly finding new stuff about you and if we are planing on moving forward and being serious then I need to know. "Ok baby, I feel you but like its hard cause I can't let random people in on my secrets. I trust you , and I feel like we going are going to be serious... So the reason why me and my siblings so tight is because we have our own business we own about 3 clubs, and we do dirty work under the table.. Like drugs, week, cocaine, and all that... We don't sell it by hand , we got connections in Cuba where we are originally from, before we lived in Detroit, um and my youngest brother Dj, he pimp girls, I never got into it and could ever see my self doing that and the deep truth about my ex, what I told you was true but I  got even with both of them., I don't want to scare you or you to think I'm somebody I'm not but jazz I really care for you and I want you to be down for me." He told me. I was taken back. I got out the bed and thought about everything he said. "Jazz baby." He came next to me and held me. "I promise I'll protect you , but if this life is too much like I understand." He said. I nodded. "You promise to protect me and the girls?" I asked him. "I'll protect them like they are my own and like you are my queen." He said. We began kissing and he laid me in the bed and climbed on top.

Comment

Vote

Can you see the pictures? Let me kno below !!