Chapter 1

It's funny how the person you trusted the most turns out to be the one to destroy you, take everything and rob you from your happiness. The same person that promised you that everything is going to be alright and that they're going always be there no matter what. Its really fun how life change and your night and shining armor turns out to be the boogeyman, but I mean it's life right and things do happen.

"Come on ladies , its bath time!" I smiled as I helped my girls clean up their toy mess. "mommy! Ja..Jade said a bad wurd (word). Sh, sh, she said shut up!" Jada told me. It is so cute hearing them trying to get their words out. "No, No I don't! I said be quiet!' Jade frowned at Jada. "jade it's I didn't and be nice to your sister. After getting the girls feed and bathe, I got them to bed. I watch how my babies slept peaceful, cant believe my babies are 3 years old and soon to be 4. I left their and went to my room to start getting ready for work. I seen an incoming call from Ashlyn and answered it. "what's what boo?!" Ashlyn squealed through the phone. I smiled. "hey boo. what you doing?" i asked. "girl trying the find some to eat cause this baby is kicking me like hell!" i laughed. Ashlyn is having her first child and i'm so happy for her. We talked while I got ready. I took a shower and did my hygiene. I threw my sweats and waited for my baby sister Mia to come. Mia is Shanice daughter, and Shanice is my girl's preschool teacher who i am very close to. As I put on my shoes I got a text from Hakeem.

him: where my girls?

me: sleep

him: aw damn

me: if you came around more often than you would know

him: jazz you know my job got me busy plus dealing with sky and our son , its alot

me: i don't give af about what you got going on and damn sho' don't care about that bitch

Ever since our divorce, Hakeem married Sky, and is now one of the hottest producers out here. Hint , reason child support been so good to me plus i started back dancing in the club get extra money and too save up so i can start something of my own.

him : ight jazz, ill be coming to get my girls this weekend alright since my parents are flying in.

i didn't even reply back. The doorbell rung and i went to go answer it. It was Mia. "hey sorry im a little late." she said coming in. "its ok. the girls already sleep. if they get up for a snack just make them a pb&J. "ok," she smiled. i grabbed my bag and left.

tonight was popping as always. i went back to the dressing room and got ready as i chit chat with some of the girls. One among them who i consider my new bestfriend is Carmila. We both been through some real shit, but Carmila manage to have a faithful boyfriend and attends school. She has a daughter as well, Kiley. "girl some guy out there was asking about all yesterday night after you left." Carmila told me. "Girl you already know i'm not interested." i replied. "Jazzy he has his own mansion in buck head, runs his own business and drives a Ferrari." she added on. " and mostly likely he pimp hoes to rich guys for that money." i said back. "ok and?" We both chuckle. "no thanks." i got up and fixed my outfit in the mirror. "we still on for that play date tomorrow?" i asked without taking my eyes off my reflection. "yes." she answered. "alright then." i smiled at her and walked out onto the stage.

Tonight i made 957. I guess I'll deposit the money into my account in the morning. i made it home around 3:15am. Mia went home. i got out my clothes and took another shower. I got in the bed and went to sleep until i had to wake the girl's up.

"Mmmm this bed never felt so good."

comment!

vote!