Twenty-Two: Dear Diary

A/N: Hii guys! So here's chapter twenty-two... <3

Mia's P.O.V

I kind of blocked out all the words that the doctor had been saying. All that really matter was what just recently happened in the hallway.

I wouldn't dare say that I could deny the feelings I have with Louis, yet I feel stupid for letting myself give in so easily.

No doubt, I was a forgiving women. And yes, I kind have lost a lot of trust with Louis.

"Mia?" The doctor says.

"Oh, what?" I ask, a little confused on what him and Louis had been discussing.

"I said that you will be placed in a three week program that will allow you to recover from your depression and anorexia." He explains.

"Oh," I mutter.

"Well, you both can discuss it, and I'll be back in a few hours" He smiles, and walks out the door.

"So are you okay with this?" Louis asks, grabbing ahold of my hand, making me strangely uncomfortable.

"No," I tell him, not referring to the recovery house.

"It'll be okay! They're gonna help you." He sighs.

"I wasn't talking about the damn recovery!" I groan, jerking my hand away from him.

He looked extremely startled by my outburst, "Mia what's wrong?"

"God! Everything! This! Everything! Nothing seems to be good anymore!" I shout, tears brimming, blurring my eye sight, "You let me go... Think about it Louis. I could have been on tour with you right now. But guess what? I'm not. And your not either. I'm stopping your damn career. I know that may mean nothing to you... But it means a lot to those millions of girls who are waiting."

"But I'm helping you get bet-" He begins.

"You're not helping with anything!" I growl, "Honestly Lou. Do you really think you're helping? Because you're not. I just need to do this on my own." I sigh.

"Fine." He says.

"Fine?" I question, obviously shocked.

"I guess I'll let you deal with it." He huffs, "But don't think that I'll forget about you. I'm gonna be there for you Mia. Remember that." And like that he was gone.

******

"Is that everything?" Rose asked me, grabbing my last bag in the room.

"Uh, yeah." I mumble, afriad what my future will be like. How will I look to others now? Some depressed freak who needs others to help me? And what about my future jobs... Will they even consider hiring someone like me?

"Mia?" Rose asks.

"Oh sorry," I apologize, and follow her out the door and into the lobby.

"So your transportation will be here shortly," She smiles, reaching in for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you," She frowns.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I tell her.

I hear the small noise outside, which was the honk of a small, white car.

"Bye," She waves off, helping me load up the vehicle.

I shut the door and glanced out the window, looking at a crying Rose. To know that I did that breaks me even more... But sadly I'm use to that feeling, and I'm hoping all the pieces will finally be put back together again.

I slowly lay my head and rest my eyes for what seemed like 5 seconds, but it was actually much longer than that.

"We're here," The driver says, awaking me.

"Oh," I mumble, looking at a tall white building.

I step out of the car and make my way to the doors, afraid to step inside... But I do anyways.

I see a small women standing at a front counter, a smile plastered on her face.

"Hi," She welcomes, "Name please?"

"Uh, Mia," I cough out.

"Okay, I'll bring you to your room sweetheart," I almost cringe at the name she called me, it just didn't sound right. It sounded like she was sorry for me, and she really shouldn't be.

I stop as soon as she unlocks the door to a small bedroom with white bare walls and a small bed in the corner.

"Don't worry, you're welcome to decorate it," She reassures me.

I give her a small nod of my head and step inside the small room. I hear a click of the door, so I assumed the front desk lady must have left, which was okay with me.

I slowly make my way over to the bed and sit down, hearing the springs pop.

I look around and see a small, wooden side desk right next to my bed. I reach over and open the drawer underneath it and grab a small, brown journal with a pink sticky note glued on.

"Please be sure to write your feelings, opinions, and thoughts inside your journal. Everything will be private"

I open it and see multiple blank pages, and a blue pen attached to the back cover. I was extremely eager to write something. So I picked up the pen and began with the beginning.

"Dear Diary,"

A/N: GUYS I AM SO SORRY. THIS CHAPTER SUCKED I KNOW. I'VE JUST LOST SO MUCH MOTIVATION ): I APOLOGIZE. I JUST FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE THE BOOK ANYMORE! Idk... Can you guys kik me? (: @Autumn_0426 it would be great if you did! I really want to talk to you all!!! And omg. Thank you soooo much for 11,000+ reads! That is amazing!!! Please be sure to go give my Niall fanfic a read! The next chapter should be up soon!! (: Okay, vote, comment, share, and fan!! xx ~Autumn