CHAPTER 11: Matrimony

A/N: Sorry for the late update, but here it is! I hope you enjoy! Also! There is a short sex scene in this chapter. It's not very descriptive, but if you don't like reading that there will be a warning and you can skip the part. I'll say when it ends as well, so look for that if you skip over that part. Hope you enjoy!!!

Another year passed and Antonio and Lovino were making preparations for their wedding. They now had a week before the wedding and were both getting jitters. Antonio had them the worst and would worry if he was ready, if he was good enough for Lovino, if everything would go well, etc. He even wanted to spend a couple days with Francis and Gilbert at their place.

"You should be at home with Lovino at this time, Antonio. You only have a few days before your wedding and you should be spending them with him. He's probably lonely." Francis tried to convince Antonio to go back to Lovino, but it was proving difficult.

"I know amigo, but I'm worried to mess something up and we cancel it or something even worse..."

"Vhat's vorse zhen canceling your wedding? Zhat's already bad in itself."

"Yeah, what could be worse than that, my friend?"

Both eyed the Spaniard; waiting for his response.

"I could... I could lose him... Like, I could get him upset and he breaks the engagement off... That would break my heart... I wouldn't be able to go on..." Antonio started to tear up thinking of losing Lovino and his friends comforted him.

"Zhat von't happen, Toni. He'd never do zhat to you. He loves you and vould probably hurt himself more by doing zhat. Just chill here for another day and go back tomorrow, ja?" Gilbert gave Antonio a reassuring smile and patted his back. Antonio calmed down, rubbed his eyes and smiled at the two.

"See, that's better! You should be having fun! Oh! I have the perfect idea!" Francis rushed upstairs to grab something, leaving behind a confused Spaniard and Prussian.

"What's up with him..? What could he be planning..?" Antonio looked at Gilbert with concern in his eyes.

"Ich don't know, but I'm vorried..." Gilbert looked at Antonio with the same expression and shrugged his shoulders. Francis came back down the stairs with a big grin on his face a couple minutes later. The two already down there looked at him in questioning. Francis started to chuckle before he responded.

"My friends! Tonight, we party!" He brought out some different clothes from behind his back and threw them at Antonio and Gilbert. Gilbert was all for it and rushed to get changed, but Antonio however, was a bit skeptical. He eyed the clothing before looking back up at Francis.

"I don't know amigo... I might do something I would regret..." Antonio looked down back at the clothing, but looked back up when Francis began to laugh.

"Honhonhon! Antonio, we're not just going to any club! We're headed to dear Lovino's!"

The Spaniard's eyes started to glow and were full of happiness. He started bouncing in his spot and was making incoherent squeaking noises. Both of his friends started to laugh and they soon left when Antonio got changed into his "disguise." They headed toward the club and made sure nothing was out of place. They waited in line and when they got in, they sat in the Lap dance section. Francis told the waiter to assign a certain Italian to Antonio and he gave a simple nod. A couple minuted passed and the three's "dancers" came out. The dancers went to the male they were assigned to and began their performance. Antonio wanted to burst with all the pent up energy he had. He wanted to embrace and kiss the fire out of Lovino, but kept his act up. Antonio refrained from speaking, so he wouldn't give himself away. That was proving difficult to Antonio, however. With Lovino dancing on him and being sexy, he was about to lose control.