CHAPTER 7: Dance

~~~Lovino's POV~~~

I'm at work getting ready for the night. Francis is still out, so I've been coming in early to cook. I don't mind cooking, in fact; I love to cook. The only problem is, I have to lose about two hours of sleep. I can handle that though. I don't have to perform much tonight, so I shouldn't be too tired.

As I was heating the grill, arms came around me. I was going to make burgers, so I figured it was Alfred.

"What-a is it? Get your arms off me Alfred."

"¿Qué? Who's Alfred?"

I flung the spatula in the air and held my hand over my heart from the mini heart attack he gave me. I turned around and glared at him.

"Don't-a do that!!! Why are-a you here?! You should-a be resting!"

"It's already been two days, Lovi. I came to help until Francis comes back."

"Already been two days? That felt quick... Ummm... Well, since you're-a here, you can-a help cook for tonight. That okay with-a you?"

"¡Sí! I can help wait tables too!"

"You can-a do that tomorrow. For now, stick with-a cooking, please?"

"Okay!"

"Grazi. So, you can-a get started on-a these. They're just-a burgers. Can you cook burgers?"

"Yup! I can make awesome burgers!"

"Heh, alright. If you need-a me, I'll be out setting the tables."

"Okay! Hey Lovino, can I have a quick kiss?"

"I'm at work, so no."

"Oh come on! No one's in here! It's just a quick kiss!"

I stared at him and pondered what to do. I looked around the kitchen to make sure no one was around and I turned back to Antonio. I looked at him for a bit longer then sighed. He started jumping up and down with excitement. I swear, he's like a dog that constantly wants attention... I took a quick look around the kitchen again and when the coast looked clear, I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes to kiss him. He put his hands on my hips and deepened our kiss. What was supposed to be a quick kiss, turned into a make out session. I didn't want it to stop though, because it was just so wonderful! He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I let out a small moan and he smirked against our lips.

"Hey, boss! I have a question abo- Whoa!"

Antonio and I pulled away like lightning and were both blushing furiously. We didn't even glance at each other. Alfred just stared with a big grin and was tying not to burst out laughing.

"You finally got someone, boss! He looks like a keeper too! Hahahaha!!! Hey there, Toni!"

Wait, he knows Antonio?

"Hey, amigo! How've you been?"

What the f**k?! He acts like nothing happened!

"I've been alright. Just been workin' a bunch. You, dude?"

"I've been good. Got drugged a couple days ago, but I'm all good now!"

"Really?! That's scary, dude! At least you're okay now. Hey, how long have you two been a thing?"

Alfred raised an eyebrow with a smirk. How do they know each other? I'm so confused... Antonio shifted in his spot and was blushing again. He then talked in a shy voice that was kinda cute.