CHAPTER 10: New Beginnings

~~~Lovino's POV~~~

A couple months after that day with Antonio at the park, the fight at the club, and then the awkward but nice time in the tub with him, I feel happier. He always cheers me up, but he also aggravates the crap out of me. Since we've been getting closer I got to know more about him and him, I. He's a nicer guy than I give him credit for and I kind of feel a little bad for the way I treated him before... I just didn't know what to do! It's my first serious relationship, so I'm learning as I go. This means I also learn what not to do that makes him sad or angry. Here's my top three that I've figured out:

No. 1) Don't wake him up super early after a long night. He's even grumpier than me.

No. 2) Don't try to pull pranks on him. He gets you back 10x worse.

No. 3) Don't sing an emotional song in Spanish or Italian. He sobs super hard and very loud at that. Takes an hour and a half to shut him up.

After I figured out that pattern I try to avoid No. 2 the most. Last time I tried to prank him, I got woken up to a blow horn in my ear and a pie to my face. It took three showers to rid of the apple pie smell! Even though it smelt wonderful, it was still annoying!

It's a peaceful Friday morning and I'm half asleep on my bed. I got Romano and Spain curled up to me keeping me nice and warm. Antonio left to his house to grab some more boxes earlier, so he left his cat with me. About a week ago, Antonio and I discussed about moving in with each other. We both agreed that he would come to live with me since it's way closer to where we work than his. He's almost got all his stuff here and it's been real nice seeing him everyday now. I get to wake up to that sweet face and amazing cooking. Gotta tell ya, Spaniards are some really good cooks next to Italians. Just thinking about his tasty food makes my mouth water!

Thinking about his food I actually made myself hungry, so I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I started making some bacon and eggs for the both of us for when he gets back. I wanted to give him a treat after working to pack and stuff. So, I got started on that and about three minutes later, a pair of arms wrapped around me. The hands of their owner rested on my hips and their head in the side of my neck. I had a small smile and sighed in content.

"Good morning, Lovino~ I didn't expect you to be up yet."

"Good-a morning, Antonio. I started to-a think about your delicious food and it-a made me hungry, so I'm-a up now."

"Hahaha, it's that good, huh?"

"Of-a course. I wouldn't lie about that."

"Heheh alright, and that bacon smells wonderful! I want some right now!"

"You have to-a wait still. You can't just-a eat it raw, stupido."

"Awww... Okay..."

He placed his forehead on my shoulder and I chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and got as close as he could. I stayed in my spot and finished breakfast; happy with him embracing me. I made our plates and he took his eagerly. He bound off toward the table smiling to his hearts content. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to join the oversized toddler. Once I sat down he dug into his plate. I chucked and shook my head and began to eat.

After we were done with breakfast, we got ready to go out on a date. We hadn't had one in awhile, because nights at the club have been getting more and more packed. We're exhausted by the time we can go home to go to bed and sleep long enough that when we wake up we have to get ready for work. Thankfully, there was a holiday and it was before the days we are closed. Finally... A f**king break... I can relax and hang out with Antonio...