Chapter 1

" The first time you touched me , I know I was born to be yours "

************************************

*Sarah POV*

It's already 5'o clock in the evening. If I had not been day dreaming about him. I would have started dinner already. Everyone will be here by 7 o'clock. I have to stop rambling, do some protective work.

After cutting all required vegetables and fruits . I switched on stove to boil vegetables and, side by side soaking noodles in another pan on stove. Started cleaning chicken for biriyani (south Indian food with chicken, vegetables and rice).

"Mom"

Sarah, you seriously have to stop day dreaming. 'Aaron come home soon, I'am missing you'.

"Mom" Ron, my 10-year old son called me entering kitchen.

I turned to face him and nodded "Can I help you, mom ?" he asked.

"Mom, me too wanted to help" Sana , my 7-year old daughter asked standing beside her brother. 
Narrowing my eyes "Did you both finished your homeworks ?" I asked them.

"yeah, mom Ron had little work. He helped me to finish my homework" my angel answered giggling at her smiling brother.

I know Ron had homework far from little but he never miss a single chance to help his sister. He scares away boys mean to her. I know it's something to do with Dad-son's special talk which they both do daily.

"Then what are we waiting for ? Ron, ingredients for dessert tonight is on counter" and turning to my daughter "princess, will you help me making strawberry and mango milkshakes", showing her fruits and mixer. With that they ran excitedly to do work assigned to them .

Hey, don't look at me like a cruel b***h. My son is like his dad, likes to bake. Even if we leave him alone after giving instructions, he will complete the dessert including with its decoration. Sana likes to make milkshakes which her grandmas taught her recently.

By 6.20 pm, Ron and Sana completed dessert and milkshakes, and got dressed for dinner. I also cleaned up in between, wearing a pale green saree. Now just pizza had to be taken out of micro-oven and biriyani to be transferred into a oversize saucer from the cooker.

Keeping everything ready on dinner table. Still having some time to kill, I started washing used vessels.

"Mom, what is special about today ? I have been observing for few years. You make a huge dinner on this day" Ron asked confusedly.

" and the dinner will be all dad's favorite like today. Strawberry and mango milkshakes, chocolate dessert, vegetable noodles, biriyani and homemade pizza. Both grandparents come for dinner" Sana finished her brother. Aren't my kids smart.

"Why don't you both Smarties, guess?" I asked them rising my eyebrows. They both starts to think what is today ?.

"No, it is not your wedding day" Ron thinking loudly "and not your engagement day since its not your birthday". Yeah, Aaron proposed me on my birthday. He gave me a surprise party with our whole family and friends. He went on knees .....

"It's not any of our birthdays, since I checked birthday calendar today" Sana continued cutting my la la land .

"Yeah, both of you are prefectly correct. It is neither of those days" I answered while laughing at their cute frowning faces.

"Then what ? Mom" both asked or more over shouted at same time.

"It's not happening for few years. It has been happening for last eleven years" I smiled at my kids and clearing their doubt.

"It was today, your dad and I happened". There starts our story ............