When I saw Jonathan up at the alter I bit my bottom lip and smiled. He was was so damn sexy.

Decked out in a black tux, his sandy blonde hair slicked back like it was in his days of the Shield, his hands behind his back, rocking back and forth on his heels.

He was nervous, but it was absolutely adorable.

"Ready?"

I glanced up at Kyle and shrugged, noticing the unshed tears in his blue eyes. "I dunno are you ready?"

Yeah, my father was walking me down to my husband-to-be, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Paul aka Triple H, both offered to walk me down but I wanted to give my family a second chance so I called up my dad and asked. He was more then honored, but I felt guilty for the slight pong of regret for letting down two awesome superstars . . . definitely Stone Cold.

But him and I where saving up for a dance together instead.

I looked out into the main room again, sweeping my gaze across the people up front.

Joseph Anoa'i was the best man and he had walked down Rebecca Quin, aka Becky Lynch. Second in line was Colby Lopez who had been paired with my long time friend Cassandra Nilson, beside Col was Jey Uso, he walked down with Natalya, while after him his twin, Jimmy walked down with Ashley, my mom, and finally there stood Christopher, my older twin brother, and since I now loved him than Cody - who was now in jail - I let him pick who he wanted to walk down the aisle with and he choose Saraya - Jade Bevis, aka Paige.

"I think so," Kyle said regaining my attention and I looked up at him, smiling. "Damn I'm so proud of you, Parker."

"Thanks Dad, that means a lot."

He only smiled as the wedding music started and I heard people stand up and he turned us so people could see us in the doorway and I took a deep breath and smiled as we both slowly approached the alter.

I tentatively looked up at Dad and he smiled at me and I released a deep breath as I looked back at Jon.

He met my gaze with nervous grayish blue eyes and I smiled at him reassuringly.

The next thing I knew I was handed off and I was staring at Jon's neat hair and sighed. "Whoever did your hair . . . I swear . . ." I reached up and just messied it up and everyone laughed as Jon looked down at me smiling. "What?"

"You're beautiful, Parker."

I smiled at him in response and chuckled. "Thank you and you look way sexier than you did before."

He chuckled. "Alright let's stop flirting we can do that at the reception."

I nodded, glancing at the priest and he began.

I didn't pay attention to the man, all my attention was on the man on front of me, gazing down at me with so much love and care, I couldn't stop smiling. He was so perfect -

"You may now kiss the bride."

I blinked, not realizing I just did the whole ceremony lost in thought, damn I didn't get to hear Jonathan's vows - God I hope some one recorded this.

Jon leaned down as I reached up and the moment our lips touched I was no longer Parker Jx Hunter I was now Parker Jx Good.

Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Good.

I smiled against my husband's lips, I liked . . . no I loved the sound of that.

"I love you, Jon."

He rested his forehead against mine, smiling, staring at me with those beautiful gray eyes of his. "God, what would I ever do without you, Park? I don't regret falling in love with you, I will never stop, ever."

"I will all ways love you." I sang softly, smiling at him teasingly. "Ohhh ooo ohh." I kissed him again. "I never regret falling in love with you either, Jonathan, not ever."

I think I'm finally done with this book this was my first Dean Ambrose/Jonathan Good fanfic, I hoped you liked it. I'm kinda sad I finished but I think I did a really good ending don't ya think? Whelp, that's the end of Parker and Jon's story! I hope you all loved it thanks for reading!