Last breatth part 1

Payten pov

He drove off with me tied up in the back. I tried to figure out my surroundings but every time i figured out the street name he would punch me making me loose sight. The last thing i remember seeing was a sign saying " welcome to south central".

: Roc POV:

after i left i drove to my i guess ' new girls ' house. I got out and walked in. As usual she kissed me with those soft lips. We had a full blown make out session until we were interrupted by my phone ringing..

"Hello.?"

" did payten leave with you or.?"

"What do you mean ray.?"

"She just ... Left. After she talked to you."

"Well shes not with me."

Gianna, yeah thats right, she kept rubbing on my chest i tried to shrug her off but she wouldnt stop.

"Look dude. We needa find her. "

"Shes not my girl anymore so your the next best thing"

He hung up and in 20 minutes there was a knock at the door. I opened it and ray stormed in and grabbed me by my shirt and told me something nobody ever told me

" YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKIN GAME CHRESANTO?!?! PAYTEN WOULNT JUST UP AND WALK OFF WITH OUT TELLING ANYBODY!!! IF YOU SOPPOSEDLY LOVE HER THEN SHOW IT!!! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER I SWEAR YOU MY BRO FOR LIFE BUT IMA WHOOP ASS !!! NOW GET YOUR ASS OUTTA LA LA LAND AND HELP ME FIND HER!!!!"

I stood there and looked at him then turned around and sat down..

"Did she take her phone.?"

: Payten POV:

I woke up in a closet. I started to remember everything that happend to me when i was younger. When my dad smoked he would get mad and abuse my mom and me the. Lovk me in a closet. Sometimes for days

:flashback:

"DARNELL STOP!!!"

He continued to hit her and pin her down while he cut her.

"PAYTEN RUN!!!"

Darnell turned around and caught me by my little legs while he threw me against the wall and punched my leaving me bloody and more fragile than before. He threw me in the closet and that usuall clicking of the lock happend. I sat in the closet for hours. Onve i saw the morning sun i realized id been in there all night.

:end flashback:

It all came back. Darnell WAS my real dad.. I screamed for a while until jermiah came in and "took me for a ride" when he was done he forced my clothes on and stuck me with some medicine . After a while i got drowsy and eventually fell asleep..

:roc pov:

Me and ray were standing over the counter figuring out where she could be...

" omfg is she really that important.?!" Giana said angrily

I just looked at her then turned back around,

"Would she happen to have a tracker on her phone if she looses it" ray said with a consirned look

I thought about it and realized she did. I went on my phone and found where she was. She was in south central. In my old house...

30 minutes later

We walked in the house and i saw payten on the floor bloody and cut every possible place. And darnell was sleep. Where the hell is jermiah ? Just on cue . He came out with 3 other guys. They started shooting and i grabed paytens lifeless body and carried her out. The shooting stopped and i saw more blood than before. I looked down and realized i been shot. Payten woke up and saw ger cuts and blisters and my womb and started to scream and cry at the same time. Prod and princeton walked out with ray. I never saw them come in but i wasnt worried about where they came from. Ray was bruised but able to walk.

"Wherd they go" i asked

"I dont know but we needa get to the docter"

"No... We cant.." Payten said like he couldnt. Breathe

She tried to stand. Up on her own but it was no use. That gun shot womb was hurtin like hell but i was more worried about her. She stood up and went to my car ad grabbed a bunch of shirts. She tied one around my arm and the other to wipe the blood frlm her cut

"Cmon. Lets just go.."

We all looked surprised at each other. She was acting like nothing happend. She got in and so did we. We dropped off everybody else at their house. She drove to my house and went in. I followed. I tried to talk to her but she wouldnt answer. Gianna got the bright idea to come over and the whole time she gave payten dirty looks. She shrugged it off and continued to be alone.. Later that night gianna was sleep and i continued to think about payten. I walked to the guest room and she sat there facing the wall.

"So. You okay"

She looked at me and told me the one sentence i never wanted to hear from her

"Im done.. For good"

She took off the engagement ring, placed it in my hand and walked out... I sat. There.. Alone.. Depressed and hated myself.

___________________________

This is sorta kinda a filler sooo. Ima write the next part in a few minutes

Vote

Comment

~Makayla