War

You-(sits on top of him) im so sorry

Roc- its okay. Im just glad i got my baby girl back.

You-(laughs) so...

Roc- where is lacey ?

You- with essence

Roc- BY HERSELF?!?!??

You- well.... Yeah. She DOES no how to take care of a baby

Roc- yn.. Get up

You-(gets off him) roc wh-(gco)

Roc- DONT SAY SHIT!!!!!

You- what did i do?

Roc-(stands up) EVERYTHING!!!!! EVERY FUCKIN THING

You- so what do you want me to do. I dont know what the hell you talkin about

Roc- (raises his hand)

You- GO AHEAD AND HIT ME!!!! JUST LIKE YOU DID BEFORE AND HOW RAY DOES ME!!!!!! I DONT FUCKIN CARE ANYMORE!!!!

Roc-(puts his hand down)

Your pov- i was surprised roc didnt hit me. I was shorter than him and i know i looked stupid ass hell looking up at him tryna argue..

Roc- i-im sorry. (Walks to the door)

You-(grabs his arm) hey. Its okay

Roc-(hugs you) its just alot i cant tell you right now

You- well. Just dont think about it

Roc- i try. Trust me i do

You- wanna watch a movie?

Roc- sure

You-(lays on the bed and turns the tv on)

Roc-(lays next to you and puts his arm around you)

You- oh shiddd. You got SPONGEBOB

roc- (laughs) just crazy

You- (clicks on it )

Meanwhile

Ray POV

(10:26 PM)

After a while of walking i walked to darnells place to get my usual bags full of weapons and drugs to sell. While i was there he called a last minute meeting. I sat in one of the leather chairs he had for me since i'd been working gor him the longest. "Okay, so we have new people coming in. Four acually.." He said with a serious look on his face. " kiaya, leah, D.J , and danielle" he pointed to each one. they all walked in one by one as he said their names. Danielle was short with pong curly red hair that comlemented (dont judge me..) her light skin tone she was THICK as hell. i woulda hit that but me and yn relationship is M.I.A right now. Leah looked about 5'5 and had short hair with a miley cyrus type of haircut. She looked like my type but she looked TOO cocky. Besides that both her and danielle had the most beautiful brown eyes. Kiaya was about ny height she had shoulder length hair . "Now on to buisness. Rayan i need you to learn about the other side. We need yn. Shes. "Special" to my needs right now." He said in a fatherly tone.

"Yes sir" i said

Roc pov

After about 10 episodes, yn was OUT i mean like snorin an shit. I just laughed and walked out the room to the living room. My mom didnt get home until 7 in the morning so i was pretty much alone. I called essence and surprisingly, she was up.