Chapter 2

Paytons POV
Wednesday
7:45 AM

Once i got home that day , i walked in to see my mom cooking and my dad watching tv.

"Hey mom." I said putting my keys bacm in my purse.

"Hey." She said not looking my way me and my mom dont have the best relationship. She just never understood me and the choices i made. We still talk though so i guess its not that bad.

"Hey daddy!" I said to my dad. Even though he's my stepdad , hes been here the majority of my life. "Pay get off of me." He said laughing. He hates when i sit in his lap like a 3 year old cause he says im heavy.

"Whatever party pooper." I said getting up and walking to my room. I took my shower and put my hair in a bun before going to bed. I spent the rest of the day in the bed just thinking about chresanto. True , it wasnt even a full conversation but i still loved every second of it.

The next morning ...

I woke up and threw on some black sweatpants and a white Dior croptop with some taxi's jordans. My phone buzzed and i saw that my friend Daniel (diggy) had texted me

Diggs 😎🔥:

You tryna go somewhere later ?

Pay baby 😍:

Not with you big head

Diggs 😎🔥:

Whatever . But i wanna take you to the beach with the rest of the click. You down ?

Pay baby 😍:

Yeah 😌

I put my phone back in my purse and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I saw my big brother king sitting at the kitchen table. He's 19 but he acts 35. Hes over protective of me and doesnt want me to date people like him yet he still plays girls. Stupid right ? But after we exchanged our hello's , i walked out and got into my car driving to school.

Chresanto POV
8:00 AM

i was talking to my boys when they started talking about girls. Jacob and craig have girls but me and rayan dont . We still like to talk about girls though. I mean you cant help that they some sexy people.

"Okay so you know that girl payten thats in my math class ?" I asked. "You mean big booty wide hips payten." Who doesnt know her." rayan said biting his lips.

"I sorta ran into her yesterday. She looks alot sexier than she lookes two rows away. I think ima try to hit that." I said smiling at just the thought of her.

"Bruh. ion think shes gonna fall for it. She knows you're a player. Shes way smarter than that." Rayan said.

"Wanna bet that then?" I said looking at him. "500 says i can get her. If i fail , then you get 500." I said to rayan.

"Bruh . Y'all dumb. Payten doesnt look like a girl that likes to have her emotions played with." Craig said .

"Calm down. She'll never know. Once i hit, i'll just say i dont wanna break her heart then drop her just like that.

Little did i know . That this bet would change my life forever

~

Okay so again , i redid these last two chapters and plan on finishing them later . So if you dont wanna be confused , read the next chapter and not these last two