Jaime steps up to the challenge

Jaime could not stop thinking about Natalie, she came back from London. Jaime only moved to New York about three months and still finding hidden coffee shops and working in one of the most popular coffee houses in New York in Broadway. Since she left the boring clothing store job a month before going to London.
She goes back to work and gets greeted by one of favourite guys working in there James.
"Hey Girl, so how was London?"
Jaime just grinned. "Amazing, I hope to go back soon. I had an amazing night at the movie premiere and seeing Natalie" James moved closer " Did you too do anything speical?" Whispering it as James knew Jaime didn't want it out until it was official official with her. " No just chilled watching funny clips of hunger games by fans and eating pizza in my hotel room." " So no action at all." "No action we haven't even kissed yet.
" Do you like her in that way?" "Yes I mean I never felt this way with anyone and I seriously can't stop thinking about her." "You have to ask her out like on a proper date." " I know and I will eventually when we get to see each other again" " Well look who just showed up"
Natalie walks in with another. Jaime quickly hides. " what are you doing Jaime." James looks down and by the time he says that Natalie comes to the counter.
" hi I can I have a Latte and black coffee with your your two best vegtable soups with chicken tikka wraps please?" "Sure. Do you want the coffees later after the wraps." "Yes please" "Alright take an seat." Jaime finally jumps out. " I found it!" Jaime holding her beanie. " Natalie hey what a surprise what your doing here." "Just about to have lunch with my brother" pointing to her brother sitting down on the phone texting. " ah cool, did you taken her order James." " mmmhhh" twirling and heading to kitchen and grinning looking at Jamie, he then walks into the door. Jaime begins to laugh "idoit, so natalie how are you?" " I'm good thanks, you enjoyed your time in London." "I really did and again thank you so much for inviting me!" " Hey no problem!" Natalie grins. " I better get back to the hungery brother" "Alright if you have a problem with anything give me a shout." " I will thanks"

Jaime walks into the kicthen to see James has a ice bag on his left eye.
"That's for looking back" Jaime laughing, the food was just finished and ready and serve. " oh shut up Jamie do you have concealer with you?" "In the bag" while Jaime started to take out food and still laughing.
Jaime.
She walks out to the front and slowly but carefully goes to Natalie 's table. "Your soup and sandwich and you guys ordered a latte and a black coffee" "Yes, Mark this Jaime the girl I was talking about." " Jaime finally nice to meet you" They had shake and smile " Nice to meet you too Mark"
An hour later
Jaime and James were at the counter, " So when you going to do it" " I have an idea" Jamie started to get a napkin along with a writing on it and getting a cappuccino made " I be paying for this one so don't worry" James looked confused, Jamie got her skimmed milk and started to make a decorative on the top of the cappuccino saying look at the napkin. Hand her that and give Mark the the smoothie I made there handing the smoothie with the cappuccino.
James took it down to it, Jaime is nervously looks at Natalie reading the cappuccino and then opens the napkin. Natalie then gets up and walks up to the counter.
" Hi" "hi" Jaime whispered looking more extremely nervous. " Yes I would love to go out date! But I'm paying for it. What you have on mind." Jaime mouth dropped " I thought you would say no" " Why would you think date" "I'm just normal person no one famous" " But I like you for been you." "You Do? " Natalie takes Jaime hand.
"Yes"