Epilogue

ITMAGQ2: The New Beginning

Epilogue

Another 3 years have passed in our lives and yet they still live as who they are from the very start.

Zachary Cyrus De Guzman the husband of our protagonist. He's a conceited jerk way back their high school days but now a very proud and responsible father to their four children. He's the husband of the Queen so that makes him the King. He's still the second top ranked gangster because her wife is the first top rank gangster. Not to mention a successful business man.

Raven Demon Ice Imperial the proud wife of Cyrus. She's the main protagonist of this story and preferred to be called Ice or Queen Ice. She's an Ill-mannered person. A bad-ass lady. But she's very caring especially to her family. From cold to jolly I might say well maybe that's the effect of having a family. She's the top rank gangster and assassin Not to mention being the head of the Mafia organization. She's also a successful business woman.

Prince Godfrey Imperial-De Guzman  the adopted child of Queen Ice during her college days. His real parents were Ice's aunt. He's 11 years old and a half. Well he's pretty smart for a 11 year old child. Even thou he's only adopted Ice loved him like her real child. Well he's the youngest assassin of his generation.

Racier Claus Imperial De Guzman one of Ice's twins. he's 5 minutes older than his twin. He's cold and emotionless like Ice but when his siblings are hurt he always go wild. He cares so much for his siblings. He treat Prince as his real brother. He's 6 years old and yet he pretty understand what the elders are talking about

Raveir Zayn Imperial-De Guzman one of Ice's twins. He's 5 minutes younger than Race. He's childish and bubbly like Keith Ice's Brother. Well as they say don't judge the book by it's cover. When Rave is angry or in his beast mode he can kill immediately well his first kill happened when some men in black tried to kidnap their princess creepy right? He also understands what the elders are talking about but sometime he take it as a joke but after 3 minutes he will take it seriously 

And lastly their Princess

Reese Demier Cyra Imperial- De Guzman Ice and Cyrus youngest child. She's 3 years old. Well base on her name it's from Ice's name except from her third name because it's from Ice's and Cyrus's name combination from season 1 or book 1. As Ice predicted Demier got her weird eyes but with a twist her Right eye color is Red and her left eye is violet. She's the next Queen because she got Ice's eyes. Well her personality is like Ice's cold and expressionless one but also with a twist. She can also be jolly,bubbly and childish. *sigh* They're really bipolar. Sometimes Demier can be also a prankster like her Dad. Let me tell you this... She already killed someone brutally for punching her brother Prince. 

Mom! Kuya Prince punched someone again - pagsusumbong ni Rave kay Ice at napafacepalm nalang ito habang karga karga si Demier sa mga bisig

Race call Prince for me. - Sabi ni Ice.