Then she moved over to the other side of her head, and began another braid. "Good point Lucy-Chan." Wendy said still watching the boys fight. But, now the fight had gotten to where they were all fighting each other.

Lucy and Wendy laughed at the crazy boys. 

The kids played for the rest of the day, having fun in the sun at the Heartfillia Mansion. "Children!! Time for bed!!" A maid called. 

They all came running in. Wendy and Lucy always shared a room. While each boy had their own. "Lucy-Chan do you like anyone?" Wendy asked as she put on her light blue silk night gown. Lucy blushed at her little sister's question.

"W-well.....Y-yes...." Lucy stuttered as she put on her light pink silk night gown. Her cheeks were becoming flushed with pink at the thought of a curtain dragon slayer, with big hair. 

Wendy laughed at her older sister blushing. "Shut up Wendy.." Lucy said puffing out her cheeks still flushed pink. 

"Lucy-chan can we go get some sweets?" Wendy asked, with she twirled her finger looking to the side.

Lucy was still a big fan of sweets, but she hadn't some in a long time. And Wendy well, she was a little Lucy. She looked sweets as well. "Of course Wendy!" Lucy said as she took Wendy's small hand in her own. 

They opened the door to the hallway, light spilling into the darkness. "Come on." Lucy said as she took Wendy's hand and they ran quietly down the hall. 

They were close to the kitchen, when they slowed down. They were right in front of Lucy's parent's room.

Lucy turned around and put her finger on her lips telling Wendy to keep quiet while they make it past the parents. Light spilled from under the door of the large doors to the parent's room. 

They finally made it to the kitchen and went right towards the sweets. "this is fun Lucy-chan!!" Wendy chirped as she bit into a piece of cake. 

Lucy nodded her head as she took a bight of vanilla ice cream. The girls ate their sweets till their tummies hurt.

"Lucy-chan I think we had to much.." Wendy said rubbing her tummy full of sweets. Lucy nodded as she was laying on the ground staring at the ceiling. 

"Did you get into the sweets again?" A little boy's voice said in the darkness. "Go not again..." Said other boy's voice. 

Then the lights flipped on, but dimly. A pink haired boy stood looking over the blonde. "Just shut up and help me Natsu...." Lucy said as she raised her arms to the pink hair boy. Natsu huffed and helped her up.

Gajeel then helped Wendy up. "Next time try to keep it under control. We don't need anymore glittery puke." Gajeel said as the four of them walked down the hall.

"I feel sick!!" Lucy wined as she laid in her bed, looking green. Wendy laid next her in the giant Pink and white room. 

"That's what you get Lucy-nii, Wendy-chan for eating sweets." Said a little blonde hair boy, sitting crossed legged in front of the two girls. "the little runts right ya know." Gajeel said as he got up to get a bag of chips, from Lucy's secret stash.

"Shut up Sting, Gajeel....Rogue-chan can you get me some water?" Wendy said looking green as well. The young boy got up and got a glass for his older sister. But, only by a few weeks.

"Gah this is so boring!!!" Natsu wined as he sat next to sting on the bed. "Shut up Natsu...." Lucy said blushing a little bit.

"Lucy? Wendy?" Layla said as she popped her head into the room. "We're going home now children. SO everyone get your things together." Layla said as the boys got up and headed out taking their things with them. 

"Lucy-chan come!!" A cheerful Wendy yelled, as she ran towards the group of dragon slayers. Lucy followed behind. They were given a pill to help with the tummy ache. 

"Coming Wendy!!!" She called as they finally made it to the group. "Are you ready children?" Layla said as she took Jude's hand. They all nodded their heads. "Okay let's go!" Layla cheered as she summoned a portal using one of her keys.

The kids jumped through landing on the dusty ground in front of the castle. Lucy and Wendy ran right towards it, but were stopped by a woman with long blue hair. "Grandine!!!" Wendy yelled as she ran into the arms of the woman.

"hello my child. Did you have fun on Earthland?" She asked. Wendy nodded her head. Lucy came up to the two. "hello Lucy thank you, for inviting Wendy to Earthland." Grandine said smiling at the young girl.

"Your Welcome!! It was fun!" Lucy chirped smiling. Grandine smiled back while picking up Wendy. "Well, me and Wendy are going to go home. See you later Lucy!!" Grandine called as she walked towards her home. 

"Bye Lucy-chan!!!" Wendy called. Lucy waved good bye and ran into her home.

By now, the dragon slayers had been picked up by their fathers. Lucy watched the carriages roll away down the dust road into the lush green woods that surround each house, as well as the castle. 

Lucy made her way up to her room. She was tired from all the fun they had. Lucy loved playing with her friends. But she felt like there was something missing in her life. But she didn't know what. 

As Lucy walked back to her room, she feel to the ground screaming in pain. "Miss. Lucy!!" The maids called. They came to her side as she kept on screaming in pain. 

Her head hurt, her bones ached. It was like there was something trying to break out. She screamed more and more. "Lucy!!" Layla yelled running down the hall towards her daughter. "Lucy!! Lucy!! What's the matter!! What's going on!?!" She yelled.

But, Lucy wouldn't stop screaming, and then a gold light burst out of her. It didn't effect the maids or her mother or her father. But, it effected four certain people.

"Layla!! Do you know what just happened!?!" A man with spiky red hair yelled. Layla was sitting on her throne whit Jude next her holding her hand. "I know....I know...." Layla cried. 

The shields had been broken. And now Lucy's powers, the powers past down for generations were becoming too strong.  And now Yukino, Hisui, Sting, and Rogue were trapped in time. They were frozen. 

"Layla you what we have to do. We have to send them to Earthland. We have to modify their memories of this place, of the kingdom, of Lucy." Igneel said looking down at the floor.

"Yes, I know I just don't know why it happened. But, ow she'll have to learn Dragon Slaying Magic." Layla said looking down at the ground. 

She had been told the secret the council had kept for so long, when Zeref was born. And even more when Lucy was born. Because of one mistake Layla had done when she was just a young girl, full of hope and love.

"We'll send them away in three days. By then Lucy will be awake. And she must go to Earthland as well. But, her memories will also be modified. She'll stay there untill the age of ten. By then it will be two years and the sleeping children will wake up." Grandine said looking out at the gray sky.

Layla nodded her head. She knew the children would be sleeping in their beds. She also knew that their memories would be wiped of the times they spent together. And now there would be a seven year difference instead of a 5 year difference.

"But, can we do one thing. One thing so that way Lucy has some happy memories?" Layla asked looking at her child.

"And what might that be?" Skiadrum said crossing his arms. "Can Lucy hang out with and play with Yukino and Hisui when they wake up? Please? Lucy's loosing all her friends. And she already lost her brothers. Please." Layla said almost in tears.

"Fine." Igneel said as he left the room, soon followed by the rest of the council. 

"It'll be okay Layla." Jude said as he hugged his beloved wife, comforting her as she cried her heart out.

Why did I have to meet you? Why did I have to love you? Layla thought as she kept on crying.