// but, will that make you happy? //

Start from the beginning

A few minutes passed before there were some knocks on the door's flat. 

Harry groaned, his back cracking and standing up from the sofa. He looked through the hole and he saw Anne Marie behind the door. Anne Marie? What was she doing there?

He quickly opened the door and it was only in the meantime he remembered he was only wearing his black jeans. Fuck him. 

"Hello," Harry saluted, trying to be nice, "Uhmm."

Anne Marie scanned Harry from head to toe and rolled her eyes, "Hello," she said coldly. 

Harry waited there expecting something else from Anne Marie but since she didn't, "Please, come in."

Anne Marie entered the flat without saying a thing. She stared at every corner of the flat - or the small bits that could be seen - and Harry was about to explode. She was there, standing in the middle of the living room like she hated every single particle and still, she hadn't explained what the hell she was doing there. 

"I'm here to talk to you about something important," Anne Marie said, turning to see Harry, "And it must be quick."

"Oh, okay," Harry said, playing with his fingers, "Do you want to sit or -,"

"Are you having a love affair with Louis?" Anne Marie interrupted, coming quite rude. 

"What?" Harry asked surprised. 

"Just answer the question," Anne Marie said, harsh with her tone. 

"You can't expect me to answer you a question about my private life," Harry said, trying to defend himself. 

"Are you trying to evade the question?" Anne Marie asked. 

"No," Harry answered, "But I don't understand why I have to answer you."

"Because I'm asking, and you shall obey," Anne Marie said. 

"I'm not one of your puppets for you to make me obey you," Harry said. 

"Puppets?" Anne Marie said angry now. 

"You think because you have money and power you can do whatever you want? Well, you can't."

"Oh please boy," Anne Marie laughed cynically, "Don't tell me you live in a pink world."

"I don't," Harry said frustrated, "But I know I'm not related to you so you can't come and expect something from me."

"You don't understand," Anne Marie said, "This is far beyond you and your stupid pink world. This has to do with business and money and I need you to answer me right now."

"Is that so then? Tell, please enlighten me because I seriously don't see how my private life would have anything to do with your businesses."

"You are the reason why Louis has been disconnected. You are the reason he suddenly wants to make changes and take new paths. I don't know what you did to him back in your small pathetic city but this will end now!"

"How dare you come here and talk like that about me and my home?" Harry was angry now and he was having none of this shit. 

"Are you seriously going to defend your city? You have barely been there all summer and now you want me to expect you actually love it?" Anne Marie said, rolling her eyes, "Please. It just like with your family. They are nothing but a disgrace to this country and I can't even imagine why Louis or Liam would want anything with you or your sister."

And that was for Harry. 

"You know what? You can insult me and say whatever you want about me and my private life but don't ever, ever talk like that about my sister, ever again, you understand?"