// but, will that make you happy? //

Harry woke up the next day completely restless. He couldn't sleep well, thinking about well, Louis Tomlinson. It was clear now, that Harry loved Louis. And it was a torture. 

He practically ruined all his chances with the boy and there was nothing else to do except try to forget Louis. Although, now that Gemma and Liam were back together - or that's what it seemed last night - it would be more difficult. 

Harry walked to the kitchen only on his pants, looking desperately for a cup. He needed tea, as soon as possible. 

"Good morning," Gemma said from the aisle, her own cup of tea on her hands and a bowl of oatmeal in front of her. 

"Hey," Harry answered, not that eager. 

"Hangover?" Gemma asked, noticing Harry's mood. 

"Not really, no," Harry said, sighing and taking a tea bag from the box on the shelf. 

"I just made tea, so the water on the kettle must be still warm," Gemma said in advance, and Harry nodded to the sentiment. 

Gemma sipped from her mug, slowly watching Harry's every move. 

"You know," Gemma said, taking the spoon from her oatmeal, "Liam didn't know I was in London. You know, weeks ago."

"Really?" Harry asked, now remembering what Louis said when he was asked about Gemma being in London. 

"Yeah," Gemma said, with a light smile, "He was pretty busy and he is doesn't get any of social media - he barely has a Facebook and a Twitter account, but he doesn't use them that much."

"Ohh," Harry said, understanding. 

"He also confessed that he thought that I didn't like him, back in Holmes Chapel," Gemma said, her eyebrows furrowed now, "He said he didn't feel like I was into him."

"That's stupid," Harry said, defending her, "You obviously weren't going to throw yourself at him."

"I know," Gemma said, "But anyway. I guess he was bad influenced by Eleanor too so," Gemma said, siping from her cup, "That bitch."

"My oh my," Harry said, his day suddenly better, "Is it hostility I hear? You are actually talking bad about someone? Well, that's new."

"Yeah well," Gemma said, leaving her cup, "Life is hard - I had to learn."

"Indeed sister, indeed," Harry said, nodding. 

"But luckily, Eleanor is going to do some fashion courses for a year to Los Angeles so," Gemma said, grinning, "I won't be seeing her that much."

"That's amazing!" Harry said, truly happy for her. He could see Gemma was moving on, luckily with someone like Liam, that would help her. And yet, Harry had to come back to Holmes Chapel and try to mend his heart because he loved Louis Tomlinson and he didn't have a chance. 

"H, if I could only see you happy like me," Gemma said, looking at her brother think after a few seconds, "If only there was such a man for you."

Harry smiled and shook his head, dismissing her. He yet had to tell Gemma about Louis but there was no point now. Harry was leaving in two days and it was too late now. Louis didn't even look at him yesterday and Harry only found out about his feelings after a drunk night out. He was doomed. 

Gemma finished her oatmeal and her cuppa before quickly grabbing her things and excusing herself - she was late to work. But Harry thought that maybe everyone at the office was going to be late now, since the Happy Hour party ended pretty late last night. 

Harry continued with his day then - after a pretty simple breakfast, he decided to clean the flat a bit and then take a shower. 

He was content by the time all of that was done and he was only on his black jeans, leaving his bare chest out, deciding to rest in the sofa.