Legions

"We saved you for a reason." The so to be leader says.
"Were on our way to meet the other legions."

Then he lays out a piece of paper, on it five waves going one way, all with 12 X's and getting bigger the more to the outside you are.

"There's five groups. Scouts, outliers, warriors, reserves, and the cars."
He smirks obviously impressed.

"The scouts have 4 different colored flares, black for brutes or special enemies, blue for when they can't push on, red for a horde or more then five grunts, and gold for when they are in trouble."
I nod taking in all this information.

He continues. "Theirs four people in each group, two fighters, a messenger, and the one with the flares."

"Each wave is separated by 100 meters, and 40 meters between each group, now in case of a emergency and one side can't push on it will change, the reserves will send two over as well as everyone else, the groups will become closer. 50 meters apart in waves and 20 meters apart from groups."

My eyes widen with shock on how this is planned. "And if they can't push on again?"

The leader nods and smirks. "Unlikely, then it would be 25 meters apart in waves. And 10 apart from groups, then anyone whose a messenger or reserve will go out. Passed that the mission will be a complete failure for the cars will be on their own." He takes a deep breath. "If that happens the mission is totally over, but that has never happened. I nod. "Where will I be?" He smirks and points to the outliers. "You will be the strongest of the outliers or the reserve warrior."

I nodded grabbing my gear and headed out until I found my team, their were two boys and a girl, yet the girl had her hair cut short. I could tell she was female because of her chest. "So your the new one?" One of them asked almost in an annoyed tone. "Yeah, I'm the new one."
He seemed to be sizing me up and I could see his white knuckles on his club. Suddenly the girl stepped in. "Fuck off mate." Hitting him in the gut. "My names Alex, I'll be your partner today." She smiled tilting her head to the side.

A green flare flew up about three streets over. "He never told me what green meant."
I guess it meant that we had started our journey to the other legions, where we will meet in the city. Because every body started moving along.