Valentine's day

Bae: Guess what's coming up? 😜😘

Me: idk. the weekend??

Bae: bruh it's something with hearts and love 😉

Me: ...? I have no clue, sorry babe

Bae: did you literally forget 

Bae: the day to pamper me with things ;)

Thirsty bae: are you catching on?

Me: ...? nope sorry babe, but ttyl I have a meeting to go to

Thirsty bae: fine

Ha, I was able to trick Tori that I forgot that Valentine's day was coming up. Probably shouldn't have done that but too late now. What have I planned for valentines day? I have no idea because Tori always says she doesn't want to go out to a fancy restaurant. I could be one of those iconic girlfriends and buy her one of those huge teddy bears. 

Well, currently I'm at the store thinking of what to buy for Tori. But literally I could just buy her boxes of pizza than a box of chocolate seeing how much she loves pizza. Wait a minute! That's it. Thank you, inner thought for that.

I made my way to the frozen aisle looking for the pizza section. Hmm, lets see, supreme, cheese, pepperoni. Let's just get it all, the more the better right? I added three boxes of pizza to my cart with desert and drinks. I was about to check out my things when I think of another item. A coloring book. Tori looovees those. One time, Tori skipped out on a date just to color. Smh, it's like she's in first grade. 

I scanned over the variety of color books I could get for her, I smirked from the mischevious plan forming in my head. I'll buy her a really childish one and when I present it to her she will be so embarrassed. I giggled and grabbed a My Little Pony coloring book then another one that said adult coloring book, might as well get her a proper one too. 

I paid for it all and headed back home. I quietly opened the door of my apartment and snuck in, I didn't want Tori to know what I got. I hid the pizza in the freezer and tiptoed to our room. I peeked in to check if it was clear. Sadly, luck wasn't on my side because Tori was inside on her laptop. 

"Hey, babe I'm home," I said, trying to act normally. I frown to hear no response from my girlfriend. "Babe?"

oh. The silent treatment. "Tori, I'm sorry, I lied I did know that Valentine's day was coming up. Still no response. I pulled out the coloring books from my jacket which made Tori give me a really weird look. "See, look I got you coloring book because I knew you loved them," I hopped onto the bed next to her offering the coloring book. I gave her an innocent smile hoping she will forgive me. "I even got you a fancy pack of those Crayola color pencils, see they can twist and erase." 

Tori gave me a skeptical look before looking away and back on her laptop. I pretended to sigh loudly and started coloring in one of them. Every so often I would look at her from the corner of my eyes hoping she would do something. Sometimes I would catch her looking over at me too but hesitated to do something. I held out a colored pencil for her as another peace offering and, this time, she accepted it. 

"Thanks," Tori murmured softly to me. 

We sat there together quietly coloring. "Tori, I'm sorry," I apologized again. "I know." 

Tori did end up warming back up to me, we coloring for another hour till we were hungry. Right, when I mentioned that I brought pizza Tori tackled me into a hug. Our valentine's turned out alright, even though it wasn't all fancy we celebrated in our own way. As long as we are together we'll be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol i think this is my worst one yet. I signed up for 2 online classes and got super busy. And im still planning out the story ;) the story is still coming along

this is so late but the super bowl man (aka halftime) and happy late lunar festival 

wow this one really sucks, im just going to write another one lol

have a great day and stay strong