A first of everything

Y/n pov

She's leaving again. Off to do the Where I Belong Tour, I'm so proud of her. She'll be back in July. I can do this for two months, right? Yeah yeah, I can.

We're heading down to LAX I'm dropping Tori off, she already said goodbye to her family so the rest of the time is mine.

I feel her hand carelessly rubbing mine, I know she's sad as well she hasn't talked for half of the ride. We arrive at the airport early just in case if we got caught in traffic.

I embrace Tori in a hug trying not let the tears fall. Letting the tears fall will make it harder for the both of us "I'm going to miss you so much" I mumble into her hair, squeezing her tightly.

Tori cups my cheeks with eyes slightly puffed and ready eyes "I will miss you even now Y/n. We can do this just promise to facetime skype text call or whatever you can every day okay?"

FLIGHT B63 DEPARTING FROM GATE 4 HEADING TO NEW YORK FINAL CALL

It's time. I can't hog her all to myself (even though I really want to) she's needs to show the world what she can do.

"I love you Tori Loren Kelly and I always will" catching the words I said her eyes widen I chuckle at her reaction and kiss her passionately

"I love you too Y/n" she breaks away we looked into each other eyes forgets g about everything.

"Its time, to go Tori" I remind her "I'll see you again I promise" I added

I spin her around and let her go, I watch as she walks towards her gate. Before she walks in and turns waves and went in.

There is a first time for everything. A first step. A first word. A first kiss. A first I love you. Somehow you know when the time is right