Stealing Clothes

Y/n's pov

I stole Tori's green beanie when she was packing for the tour, now I'm laughing my ass off because she's flipping the whole apartment upside down looking for it.

"Come on Y/n help me look for my beanie" Tori whines giving up and flops onto the bed next to me. "Stop laughing and help...wait why are you laughing?" She gazes at my face for awhile till her eyes looked up to my head. "Oh, you didn't" Oh yes I did Tori.

"Watcha gonna do about it love?" Smirking my ass off at the girl next to me with a stoic emotion. "Hmm I don't know because you actually look really cute with it on" Now I was not expecting that, I was expecting like a ripping it off of my head of shoving over my face. Not this.

"Well, if you like it so much on me I might as well keep it"

"Yeah, I'd like that you can keep it when I'm away for tour. Keep it as a piece of me"

Well, that's not really fair I get a piece of her, but she doesn't get a piece of me. How about in return I give her one of my hoodies that she loves. I get off the bed leaving Tori confused and walked towards my closet, I moved a couple clothes away to grab my hoodie with a logo of my college on it. "If you're giving me your beanie for a piece of you. Then here's my hoodie I know you love, you can cuddle with it if you miss me" I climb back onto the bed placing the hoodie between us. I feel Tori clutching on to the hoodie "I like it because it's comfortable and it smell like you" she mumbles into my hoodie.

~~~~~~~~

A/n- To those who reads this book. I love you very very much. Im trying to upload more for you guys but im swamped from my AP classes. (Even thought i procrastinate to write more) :// Also wattpad is being a pain in the ass. Sorry for all the errors

Airport Tori is killing me she looks so hot im dying.

Have a great day and stay strong.