Chapter 1

A/N This chapter is dedicated to the beautiful and amazing @RoshanHPNerd because she was my first follower, my good friend on wattpad aaand she made my wonderful cover!! So if you like the cover, just inbox her your requests! Thanks guys! :P

************************************************************************************************************************

 Lily's POV

I am now fifteen, almost sixteen and entering my fifth year at Hogwarts! Al and I are the only Potters left at Hogwarts, and Al is Head Boy. He's only been talking about it all summer. Anyways, I'm gonna make this year fun. McGonagall didn't choose me as a prefect, but chose Mandy instead. I was kind of happy that I wasn't an uppity prefect, because I'd much rather take after Uncle George in that respect. I've pulled some pranks and gotten detention numerous times, but my grades are still decent, with great marks in all my subjects, except Divination. Why I took that subject, I do not know, but Firenze is a pretty cool teacher.

I'm thinking about all these things on my way up the train to give Al his head boy's badge that he put in my trunk and I almost ran into a tall handsome seventh year guy with blonde hair. I stumbled backwards, but he caught me and I realized I was staring up into the gorgeous face of Scorpius Malfoy. Wait, did I just really think that? No, I am a Potter, and he is a Malfoy. Not gonna happen. I had a boyfriend, Will. Will was my amazing boyfriend who was so sweet. "You okay?" Scorpius asked. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said, "Sorry for running into you." "No, it's okay," he told me and then he knelt down and picked up Al's badge that I had dropped. "I believe you dropped this." "Yeah, thanks. I'll see you around, Scorpius," I mumbled as I blushed furiously and walked away. Why did he make me feel like that? I couldn't like him, could I?

All thoughts of the encounter were driven from my mind as I entered the prefect's carriage. Al was sitting next to Maya Hoffman, the pretty Ravenclaw Head Girl. She was okay, I guess. Not mean, like Patty Nott, who I was unhappy to see, was made a Slytherin prefect with Blake Zabini. For Ravenclaw, there was Nathan Corner, and Nancy Boot. The Hufflepuff prefects were Cat Jaxson and Alex Finch-Fletchley. And there was Hugo and Amanda! I ran over to Al and stuffed his badge in his hand. "Thanks, Lils. I was looking for this," he said as he carefully pinned his badge onto his robes. "Al," I started, "Are you guys done here? Like, can I take Mandy and Hugo back to our compartment?" Al nodded as he turned towards Maya and struck up a conversation with her. All of the other prefects seemed to think they were allowed to leave too, because they all started towards the door. Patty nudged me as she strutted out, followed by Blake who was actually not bad for a Slytherin. Well, he gave me an apologetic smile, which has to count for something, right? Nathan nodded to me and Nancy gave a little wave. I was kind of popular, and it made me feel good, because it was of me, and not my dad. Cat gave me a hug, as did Alex. I was pretty close with Cat, as she and I were neighbors and she comes over all the time. And Alex, well, we have always been great friends, when I stopped Patty from cursing him in the hallways during second year. Last came Manda and Hugo. "Lily, you are a lifesaver!" Hugo exclaimed. "Yeah," Manda chimed in, "I love Al to death, but his prefect meetings aren't exactly exciting." I laughed as I led the way back to our compartment. "Yeah well, that's Al," I said, still laughing.

We arrived back at our compartment, and Manda and Hugo sat next to Rose. I sat on Will's lap next to Jess, one of my roomies from Hogwarts. "You miss me?" I asked Will. He smirked. Okay, if that makes you feel better, then yes." he joked, "I'm just kidding!," he added hastily, once he saw the look on my face. "Awww," Mandy and Jess cooed. "Shut up," I giggled. "Alright, it's just you guys are perfect for each other," Jess laughed. Guilt bubbled up inside me as I remembered Scorpius. No, I told myself, I love Will and I shook the guilt off I slid off of Will's lap onto the seat next to him and pulled out my PumpkinPhone. Pumpkin was a fairly new brand, similar to the Muggle brand Apple, but as those electronics couldn't work at Hogwarts, James and Alice (who got married! yay!) started their own company, producing similar products. But the Pumpkin products could work inside Hogwarts because they had some magic. Anyways, James and Alice got me this for my birthday this year. I moved closer to Will so we could take a picture and post it on Photobomb, the app like Instagram. I posted the pic, put my phone away and snuggled up to Will to take a nap. Seriously, I do this every time I'm on the Hogwarts Express. It's like the comfiest place ever to go to sleep. I drifted off, listening to Jessica telling Amanda about her relationship with Alex Finch-Fletchley. And then I was out.

Scorpius' POV

I was making my way up the train, trying to catch up to the food trolley, because the gits in my compartment didn't wake me up when the witch passed our compartment. I looked up to see a seriously beautiful redhead stumble and run into me. I caught her before she fell and righted her. I looked down into her face, and I realized it was Lily Potter. Wow, she looked great. Her childness was gone leaving a beautiful fifteen year old in her place. I made up my mind right then and there. I was going to have Lily, no matter what. I asked if she was okay, and we chatted a little, before she blushed madly and hurried towards the prefects' compartment. I walked back to my compartment, completely forgetting about the food. I slid the door open and sat down next to Goyle. I slowly turned over the conversation in my mind. I liked Lily, I had ever since I saw her for the first time at her Sorting. I was deterred by the fact that James was always hanging around her, but he was long gone. The other Potter was too busy with his Head Boy work to worry much about who his sister was dating. I was the Slytherin Prince and I always got the girl. And I was going to get her this time.

The picture on the side is Lily