Chapter 15

"Zayn and I are officially dating!" Gigi squealed.

"When did this happen?!" Harry exclaimed and Gemma congratulated her.

"Are you not happy for me?" She asked with sad eyes.

"Of course I'm happy for you." Harry explained. "Will you ignore me from now on because you have a boyfriend?"

"Harry." Gemma warned. He mumbled a sorry under his breath and Gemma continued, "Let's get some things straight." The two nodded. "Harry, are you ignoring Gigi since you have Niall?"

"No."

"Then?"

"Okay. You're right." Harry sighed. "I guess I was just a bit scared..."

"Our first date is tomorrow!" Gigi announced and Gemma stopped on her tracks.

"You're grounded. Remember?" Gemma smirked, knowing what was coming.

"BUT GEMS!" Gigi whined.

"I'm kidding, of course you may go." Gigi squealed and she chuckled. "But, I'm helping you with your hair and everything. OMG you're growing up so fast!"

Harry got up and left to his room after leaving his plate in the kitchen. It got intense when they started talking about girly stuff. He walked to his phone and decided to text Louis because why not? He saw Louis was online so he texted him.

To Louis:
Hey Lou! Xx

Five minutes passed and nothing. It said he's online. Why isn't he answering? Another five minutes and nothing. It then said he was offline but after another five minutes it said he was online again. Harry jumped when he saw typing... written on the top.

From Louis:
Hey.

To Louis:

What are you up to?

From Louis:
I'm walking to the main hallway. The teachers just pasted how much we got on the exams.

From Louis:
I'm so nervous !! :(

To Louis:
You'll do fine!

From Louis:
Thanks mate. :) Wait a sec I need to read the board and find TOMLINSON on it XD

To Louis:
Okie cookie poky!

Louis checked through the board, standing on his tip toes since the people in front of him were taller. He had his glasses on, trying to read and since he was a bit far away, he needed them the most. He started reading from letter "C".

Carlos Clark... Not me.

Naomi Cox... Not me.

Eleanor Calder... Not me...

Wait... Louis saw Eleanor's average and gaped at it, 81.9%. He then felt very confident but slightly nervous. They studied together, and knew everything so he must have a good grade. He continued reading down. The exams were graded from 0-99 and he really hoped he wasn't below 80 or 70.

Liam Payne – 94.7%

Louis gasped and some people turned to look at him. The boys in front walked away cursing under their breaths. "Fuck this shit. I studied and what do I get? A damn 56.1%!" One of the boys yelled and kicked a trashcan. Some girls flinched and some giggled.