Chapter 7

1 week later

"It's hot as fuck out here." I pulled my shades down over my face, as I stepped off the plane. I tried to disguise myself to the best of my abilities. That was a major fail after a group of teenage cheerleaders spotted me. I spent 30 minutes talking, taking pictures, and signing autographs. After I was done I took an uber to the hotel.

"BOY YA LOOK GOOD" Jordan loud ass greeted me at the door. This nigga always yelling.

"I like how you don came out on em." Ben came around the corner stuffing his mouth with Pringles.

Cinco was doing what he usually do which was sleep. I walked past the other two clowns into my room. It had a balcony so I went to check it out. The sun was beaming down, as I watched the people on the beach. I texted Juice to let him know I was here. After taking in the scenery I went back inside. I laid down on the king size bed and got comfortable. After that flight I needed all the rest I could get.
______________

"Bitch we in MIAMI!" Kay held her phone up, as she recorded us on snapchat. "Say hey to the snap Les don't be rude." She held the camera in my face.

"Kay can you stop please?" I pushed her phone away from my face.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the plane." She continued recording.

Kay and I were in Miami to see our friend Dria. She went to JSU also. We hadn't seen each other in awhile due to work, plus we were all in different cities. Dria had a photo shoot in Miami, so she invited us. I couldn't wait to see her and catch up on things.

"Aye take this next exit." I looked over to see Kay rude ass smacking away on a piece of gum.

"Oh my god, you're so rude Kaysha."

"What? I had to let em know." She shrugged and continued smacking that damn gum.

"Ugh, can you stop please?" She was starting to irritate me.

"Oww somebody's feisty." She poked my side.

"Whatever Kay. Please just leave me alone." I laid my head back on the seat, and pulled my sunglasses down.

"Hey Julio, take this right." Kay yelled from the backseat.

I can't with this girl.

Minutes later we pulled up to the hotel. Kay and I grabbed our bags and paid the driver. "Thanks Jesús." Kay yelled.

"Girl that man name is Juan." I laughed at her while walking inside.

"Julio, Juan, Jesús. They're all the same." She shrugged.

"Kay I can't with you."

"I know." She blew a kiss at me before walking to the front desk.

After Kaysha checked us in we found our room, which took forever. The room was over the top, and the scenery was amazing. I stepped out on the balcony to get a better view. The heat was a little hotter than Atlanta, but thank God for the pool. I heard Kay on the phone, as I walked back in the room. I ignored her and went to go take a shower.
______________