Chapter 6

Leslie up there 😍.
____________________

3 weeks later

Leslie

"Your hair is fine. C'mon Kay." I yelled as we made our way into the stadium.

We were in Baton Rouge at the LSU spring game. I promised my nephew I would come see him. He was starting so he wanted me there.

"Girl I gotta make sure I'm on fleek." Kay replied, checking herself out in the tinted windows of a random car.

"Kaysha bring ya ass on dammit." I yelled, rolling my eyes at her.

"Alright damn."

I swear she never do right.

We made our way into the stadium, trying to find seats. It was packed and fans were everywhere. The game didn't start until 7, but we came early so we could get good seats. The music was blasting, as the players warmed up on the field. I was scrolling down my timeline when I heard the crowd go crazy. I looked up to see none other than Odell.

Great just great!

Nervousness consumed me as I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants. I was so caught up in my thoughts, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Kay was looking at me with wide eyes.

"The hell is wrong with you?" Kay asked.

"Nothin I'm fine." I replied before standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back."

I made my way to the bathroom luckily no one was in there. My hands were tight and sticky from all the sweat, so I washed them. "Get it together Leslie." I told myself while looking in the mirror. After I was calm enough I left the bathroom.

I heard the crowd cheering, which confused me because the game hadn't started yet. As I got closer I noticed people standing, and recording something with their phones. I made it to our row and saw Kaysha standing.

"Ayyyeeeeee." Kay yelled. She was recording, while trying to dance.

What the hell was everyone looking at.

"Kay what are you recording?" I asked, still confused while taking my seat.

"Bitch look!" She pointed to the sideline where the players were.

I stood back up trying to see. "Kay I don't see any-, OH MY GOD!" I spoke as my hand covered my mouth. It was Odell dancing with my nephew. I quickly pulled out my phone to record them. They danced until a reporter tapped Odell's shoulder. They walked away from the guys, as the camera crew followed.
_______________

Odell

"A guys talent, whose spoiled the LSU fan base. I'm here with the offensive rookie of the year, Mr. Odell Beckham Jr. Odell lets talk about the catch." I smirked as the reporter interviewed me.

"What about it?"

"How where you able to catch the ball like that?"