Spoiled Baby Banished Prince

The group decided to camp out on top of a small mountain. There was a small patch of green grass that allowed them to set up camp. Toph provided view your own earthbound tent once again but you remembered that you still had all of your stuff on Kaio. You blew into the whistle and called him, hoping that you would hear from such a far distance. In a moment the sound of the ocean became very violent and rushed, as soon as it started it stopped. You looked over and saw Kaio's head poking just above the water.
The team looked at you a bit confused and a bit shocked as well. You felt as if you had to explain yourself, and so you did.
The group was shocked because the Unagi was a very feared creature, but respected him all the same. You invited them all to come and meet him, but only Zuko accepted your offer.
The pair of you walked down the side of the cliff making sure not to fall. Zuko decided to try to make small talk.
"Exactly what was it like at that island?"
"The roads were made of gold and silver, the houses were made of colored glass, and the people were in such harmony it seemed like a mythical place."
"Everyone thought it was. It was only legend in the Fire Nation, or maybe a fairy tale... but my uncle believed that it was real. He never told me why he thought it was real, and I always thought he was crazy to think that a place like that could exist. I'm happy to know that he was right and I was wrong. That normally is how it is anyway, when it comes to my uncle and I."
"You sound like you have learned a lot from him."
" I have, he's taught me that sometimes things that you don't think would work together do. For example you."
"Me?"
"The fire and water bender has never been one of the known gates. It was usually fire and earth or fire and air..."
"Oh?"
"That's why they thought it was my mother, her entire view on life was like an airbender. She was a nice woman."
" I'm so sorry...."
"No your brother saved my mother's life, I can not explain how grateful I am."
" how did he learn to save her life like that though, I've only heard that water firebenders can do that. I've never actually heard about someone succeeding."
" I'm not quite sure. My uncle said that a spirit helped him and guided him through the process. In return your brother paid with his life."
"Has there ever been an instance where someone has succeeded and survived?"
"No"
The pair made it to the bottom of the mountain and saw Kaio in the water.
The shore greeted you as you walked into the water letting it reach your thighs. Kaio was excited to see you, but hesitant about Zuko. He didn't growl but he made visual signals showing how uncomfortable he was. You spoke to the beast explaining who Zuko was and that he meant no harm.
Hesitantly the beast let the firebender touch him.
You hopped on the saddle and grabbed your sleeping bag and some foods for morning.
"Do you think that everyone should go to the island or do you think that only Aang you and I, should go?"
"The last time I brought a firebender he ended up being a spy and a face bender so I'm not quite sure they will trust the next time I bring a firebender...."
Zuko sighed "I really want, please, if Aang is there I'm sure they'll trust me."
"Give time to think about it, I'll also ask Aang."
Zuko shifted uncomfortably "fine..."
"Are you... pouting?"
"No..."
"You are!"
"Perhaps it's because I want to go!"
"Zuko you're acting like a small child... and spoiled baby prince..." you said lightly honestly joking.
"No I'm not!" He huffed beginning to get fired up, he held his arms tight angst his body and crossed. A bit of smoke came from his nose, and his face was bright red.
A smirked tugged at your lips "Sorry you're right, a spoiled baby banished prince!"
Taken aback and insulted slightly by your comment he gritted his teeth. "Oh that's it!" he hissed in a threatening tone, then splashed some water towards you.
Everything became deathly quiet, except Kaio's heavy breathing.
"So you want to play that game huh?" with a quick flick of the wrist water raised and covered Zuko.
"That's bending, no fair!" he said and splashed more water.
"Then water bend, Mr. West Gate" The unfair battle continued until Kaio joined sides with Zuko and completely covered you. The sun began to set and you both made it back to the campsite, racing to see who was faster.
Toph couldn't help but make fun of you two, because she saw everything. Sokka joined her in the fun but you dished it right back using poor Suki.
Soon it was time to retire for the night and you set up the tent the islanders provided as well as your sleeping bag. With a wide smile you fell asleep think of a certain spoiled baby banished prince.