"Are we?" He was not leaving his playful mode.

"Yes.. Avi.. we are." She smiled. She was using all her tactics to push the feelings and him away.

"Ah.. There comes that word. Avi." He was just a centimeter away from her lips. One move and they will connect. He intentionally came so close spoke this line in the sexiest way.

"Let's go." He grabbed her hand and started dragging her with him.

'And, he is back.' She thought and sighed.

After a long quite drive they reached a beautiful banquet.

"Mr. Avinash Singhania!" A grey haired man in his 50's came and shook hands with him vigorously.

"Congratulations." Avinash smiled.

"Thank you so much." The man grinned.

"This is Riddhima. Riddhima this is--"

"Fiance Minister of India doesn't require any introduction. It's an honor to meet you, sir." She smile politely.

"Please, I'm just the father of the groom, who is going insane. Come in, please." The Grey haired man said and guided them to a table.
"Please make yourself comfortable."

"Would you like something to drink?" A waiter was standing next to them.

"Scotch for me and a glass of red wine for the lady." He said.

She was impressed, he knows her favorite. "Orange Juice for me, please." She interjected.

He frowned and stared her but didn't say much.

"I know you want to ask. But you won't. So let me tell you. I was fond of Orange Juice, when I was in my college days. I feel like old times today." She sweetly smiled, Genuinely sweet.

"Old times?"

"You don't know! Obviously! I love Ethnic wear! I use to look good only in Ethnics! With compliments all around. " She said proudly and laughed.

"No kidding." He said sarcastically.

"No seriously!" She said protesting.

"Unusual. So... what if you were the winner yesterday?"

"Hun?"

"What was your side of bet?"

She sighed and said "The Hall... leave it.. I'm not in a mood--"

"Dance face off.. It was my dream." He smiled silently.

"No kidding." She repeated his words and chuckled.

"I was 21, when TheHall came to India. It was a dream to go there. I was so passionate about it and then..."

"Then?"

"My father died. It was my duty. My family and our business. Everyone had expectations." He said with a pained expression. It was all new to see him like this. She had an immediate urge to rush to comfort him but all her reflexes revolted against the thought.

"So?? What yours play boy score?" Suddenly she changed the topic.

"Play boy score?" He frowned.

"Well, all the girls here and even yesterday were dying to have your one glance, so how many girlfriends... till now?.."

He looked around noticed that most girls population was staring at him and when he noticed some of them started giggling, which made her laugh.

"193"