☆《Eleven》☆

"Always and forever," Klaus whispered in my ear as the Volturi disappeared. "Never forget that."

He pressed a chaste kiss to the side of my cheek before pulling away. As a large smirk drew across his face, I glanced over my shoulder following his gaze towards Emmett. Suddenly, Klaus grabbed hold of me, and flashed off in to the arctic. I wanted to protest, but the only thing I could manage to do was burry my face into the crook of his neck as we ran at vampire speed for what seemed like forever. I've made mention of it before, but I really have never adjusted to vampire speed, and at one point, I actually thought I might even pass out. We were soon shrouded in complete darkness as we passed over the Arctic Circle, and much to my relief, Klaus laid me down into a warm, soft bed a few moments later.

"I'm sorry, Love," he began as he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I know how the vampire speed messes with your head."

"Then why did you kidnap me?" I slapped his hand away as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Kidnap you?" he snickered. "It's not kidnapping if I'm bringing you back to where you belong."

"Oh?" I challenged. "And where's that?"

"Back home," he replied. "By my side. Ruling as the rightful queen--"

"Of New Orleans? Please." I scoffed as I interrupted him.

Suddenly he flashed forward, inches from my face-- I could tell he was angry.

"You belong by my side as the rightful queen of the entire supernatural world," he snapped. He huffed angrily as he spoke, and even though his voice was calm and even toned, I could sense he was holding back the storm that was raging inside.

As my head finally quit spinning, I was beginning to notice more about my surroundings. "Where are we?" I asked as I stood up and began inspecting the igloo.

The bed that I had gotten up from was lined with luxurious silks and thick, heavy furs and as a damp coldness began seeping into my pores, I immediately began to regret my decision of leaving that bed.

"We're in the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve," he said as I continued to walk around the dimly lit snow house. "So I would suggest that you stay close to me. Not only will you catch hypothermia in a heartbeat, but I do believe there are some wild animals out there looking for a rather tasty meal," he grinned evilly.

As if on cue, a dozen or so wolves suddenly howled into the night sky sending a shiver up my spine. I gulped nervously as I looked back at him. There was no way I would be getting out of here any time soon.

I walked back towards the bed and noticed there was an intricate design carved into the wall.

"You did this?" I asked as I ran my hand over the art work.

He nodded his head as he moved closer to me. "I remembered how much you loved the mural I painted for you, back in Mystic Falls," he replied.

A small smile tugged at my lips as I let my finger trace over the detailed snowflake designs. Taking a deep breath, I sat back down on the bed as I let out a long exasperated sigh.

"What are you doing her Klaus?" I asked as I ran my hands through my hair. "I don't love you anymore," I said as I tried to make my voice sound as convincing as possible.

"You and I both know that's not true," he decided, sitting down on the bed next to me.

I stood up to glare down at him in defiance, but he stood up with me. His piercing blue eyes staring down at me now, instead-- daring me to look away. My eyes traveled down his face from his eyes, to his deliciously perfect lips.